What's new

General/Other Green Lantern DLC

WingDing

Noob
Is it just me or does anybody want to see some blackest night green lantern? What about any lantern corps he has been in? I looked up things and i don't know if its right,but it says he has been in the orange,blue,and white lantern corps. These could be some cool costumes. I can't be the only one that would want these.

I hear you man, I was actually super disapointed we are now on the second lot of blackest night (after batman) and neither sinestro or GL got a costume in the pack when they are some of the core characters in the story. I imagine we will get the eventually but yeah i'd love to see a white lantern costume or even blue. Red could work to it wouldnt be hard to add it its really just a colour swap and the logo. I imagine most people wouldnt mind paying 240 points for coloured lantern costumes similar to the joker pack.

No clue how we havent gotten Black Lantern Hal yet wth is up with that! XD I will wait patiently but once that is added main costume!!

I agree on pallet swap, change logo on chest keep his default costume and just change the colour, that would actually be fine with me as long as the pack included the majority of the lantern colours I would actually pay 240-400 points for that pack.

The regime costume is fugly though I really dislike it, yellow lantern costume is cool, but if we could get his default one with colour swaps i'd be in if they are colour swaps of regime i'll pass.

Lantern's Light

Member Of the Martian Manhunter Brigade .
These would be the costumes if added
that Black costume isnt Hal's. its Captain Steel's.

The regime costume is fugly though I really dislike it, yellow lantern costume is cool, but if we could get his default one with colour swaps i'd be in if they are colour swaps of regime i'll pass.
i actually prefer his regime one to his default. what with the codpiece and all. i wouldn't mind if they just used the comic versions. throw in his Spectre one as well.

SZSR

Noob
I'd really like to see Jade the Green Lantern. Same move set, but new voice like The Arrow costume.

@Lantern'sLight i couldn't find any pictures of blackest night Hal
That would be because Hal Jordan was never once a Black Lantern. Barry Allen managed to disable both of their black rings by shifting them 2 seconds to the future.

Honestly, from Blackest Night, I want to see Orange Lantern Luthor and Star Sapphire Wonder Woman. Maybe some of the White Lanterns from Brightest Day, too.

I'd also like to see kyle raynor from new guardians with his 7 ring power up thing from one of the first issues, that stuff was boss. TAKE MY MONIES NRS

EDIT: Picture

I know this wont fit the hal jordan style in injustice but still looks coolz :)

Lantern's Light

That would be because Hal Jordan was never once a Black Lantern. Barry Allen managed to disable both of their black rings by shifting them 2 seconds to the future.

Honestly, from Blackest Night, I want to see Orange Lantern Luthor and Star Sapphire Wonder Woman. Maybe some of the White Lanterns from Brightest Day, too.

Hal was a Black Lantern twice if i recall correctly. briefly during Blackest Night and most recently during Geoff John's last issue. the attempt you mentioned was the VERY FIRST attempt which failed, the other did not.
1206212-blhal.jpg2828631-bl_hal.jpeggreen-lantern-20-geoff-johns-finale-14.jpgHal Jordan Black Lantern.jpg

Hal was a Black Lantern twice if i recall correctly. briefly during Blackest Night and most recently during Geoff John's last issue. the attempt you mentioned was the VERY FIRST attempt which failed, the other did not.
I know he never got turned to the Black Lanterns in Blackest Night, but it looks like he did (willingly) take it on after the New 52 reboot. Incidentally, that's when I stopped reading comics altogether, since I couldn't afford to keep it up.

ll Nooby ll

To Live is to Die
I assume that the color changes to his costume would affect the color of his constructs. Which would be really sick, I hope the have the red one, since that's my favorite color.

Lantern's Light

I know he never got turned to the Black Lanterns in Blackest Night, but it looks like he did (willingly) take it on after the New 52 reboot. Incidentally, that's when I stopped reading comics altogether, since I couldn't afford to keep it up.
he did during the Blackest Night tie-in in his own title, when he was trying to free the Spectre from Nekron's control. that "Welcome To The Black Lantern Corps" panel is taken directly from the book.