What's new

Green Lantern BnBs and Strategies

Orochi

Scorpion Scrub
Hey anybody have any advice for me on landing this certain combo string?? For the life of me I can't land the B3 after J3, 2, 2, MB OR
Any advice from the Corps??
I think you can only do one 2 correct me if I'm wrong. Even if you could with two 2's the timing would be very strict since the rocket has to be mbd at a specific height for the b3 to hit.

SWonder916

When's DragonBall?
I think you can only do one 2 correct me if I'm wrong. Even if you could with two 2's the timing would be very strict since the rocket has to be mbd at a specific height for the b3 to hit.
Ah okay,getting the rocket out was just easier for me with two 2's but if that's the problem i'll just practice on it
Is that the optimal combo off of J3 or is there something better or something else more practical to pull off??

AK XEN0M0RPH

The lift is strong in this one
Dunno if this was already posted, but I started doing this combo off of F3 crossup set up:
F3, 3, OR MB, JI2, 223, LM, 22, LM 46%

If you burn a meter on the second lift, it does 48% and allows for the turbine setup.
In addition to optimal damage on this combo, I no longer confuse myself when I do F3 and dont get the crossup like i wanted or vice versa.
Saw @Orochi do this combo and worked on it and setups into it.

Dunno if this was already posted, but I started doing this combo off of F3 crossup set up:

If you burn a meter on the second lift, it does 48% and allows for the turbine setup.
In addition to optimal damage on this combo, I no longer confuse myself when I do F3 and dont get the crossup like i wanted or vice versa.
It's been brought up. I personally don't like the standing 3 follow up though. It whiffs if F3 is blocked.

187x

Noob
It's been brought up. I personally don't like the standing 3 follow up though. It whiffs if F3 is blocked.
i don't get it. Why would you do standing 3 if f3 is blocked?

123 does more damage then 223 i think. F3, 3, ORMB, ji2, 123 lm, 22 lm
1 bar 48% (trait active)

Last edited:

187x

Noob
what i found out

if you do b13 trait dash f3 crossup reset, 123 always connects after S3, OR MB (at least for me)

if you do plain f3, 123 is a little strict

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
can someone help me with what to learn when playing gl ./his rocket bnb his lanterns might bnb
what options do i have after a MB LM
can i do anythin other than b13 after turbine shenanigans ??
thanks
oh also is there some sort of otg involving oa's rocket MB , in some combos i can MB it twice ?!

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
can someone help me with what to learn when playing gl ./his rocket bnb his lanterns might bnb
what options do i have after a MB LM
can i do anythin other than b13 after turbine shenanigans ??
thanks
oh also is there some sort of otg involving oa's rocket MB , in some combos i can MB it twice ?!
lanterns might bnb? lm mb be j3 223 lm or turbine setup
after lanterns might mb you can go fr full damage with turbine setup or go for a jump over reset with j1 or j3 dash under reset is pretty dated and got nerfed
you mean after turbine setup? you can f2d1 2nd hit is an overhead so if theyre blocking low expecting b1 theyll get hit or if they know that setup you can f2 b1 fake the overhead and go low andif youre close enough/corner you can just f3 make them guess f3 or b1
as for oa's rocket otg i have no idea what that is lol and you cant mb it twice if you saw that it was a reset.

also is there a list of all the changes GL's trait does anywhere? like air rocket having less rocovery, turbine being faster, etc if not it should be listed somewhere

The Great One

"I Always d1 Lif-" SHUT UP
also is there a list of all the changes GL's trait does anywhere? like air rocket having less rocovery, turbine being faster, etc if not it should be listed somewhere

1. Lift makes them bounce
  2. All attacks do slightly more damage
  3. Rocket power now launch opponents
  4. Minigun reaches further
  5. GL looks cooler
Nothing changes with Oa's Rocket or turbine other than more damage