What's new

Strategy Green Arrow vs. Flash - How Do We Overcome Cheap Flash Tactics?

LEGEND

YES!
First thing you need to realize is that Green Arrow should never zone, Ever. Only use Fire arrows to deal a finishing blow, the rest of the time you need that ice arrow in your quiver so you can land your safe 50/50s all day

And from what i read it seems like all the things he was doing were highly punishable and/or could be reacted to. So just chase him down, Deal you pressure and punish him when he does that stupid shit
-

It not exactly as simple as "just rush him down and punish" but that should be your basic goal. Zoning isn't going to get you anywhere

Green Arrow is not a zoning character.

First thing you need to realize is that Green Arrow should never zone, Ever. Only use Fire arrows to deal a finishing blow, the rest of the time you need that ice arrow in your quiver so you can land your safe 50/50s all day

And from what i read it seems like all the things he was doing were highly punishable and/or could be reacted to. So just chase him down, Deal you pressure and punish him when he does that stupid shit
-

It not exactly as simple as "just rush him down and punish" but that should be your basic goal. Zoning isn't going to get you anywhere

Green Arrow is not a zoning character.
Thanks. will do. I have to really work on my pressure game. During intense matches my sloppy finger movement during my stages of panic causes me to do stupid shit as well - erratic reactions and what not.

@ xFriction_Burnx,
Can you and Legend discuss those Flash pointers in here?
(Any tips I could learn about him would still help, even if the info is exclusive to him).

This is after all is a thread regarding the Flash and how low level GA players like myself can over come them.