What's new

Match Footage Green Arrow reps at TFC featuring 7L, Draman Kuritani against PR|Balrog, Khaotik and more

zaf

professor
7L awesome play dude. Really happy to see you get top 8. You deserve it. I liked seein you clash like andrew mentioned and use no meter with such low life to use super. Such confidence.

Who was the bane player? Omfg it sucked so much to see bane get hit by super on trait cooldown and take like 1000000 damage. I was dying hahahaha

thecrux

Y MELO
why not further combo after f2d13? why nt dash forward 223 load arrow or just f2d13 223 hurricane bow for more damage end in about 28%

SZSR

Noob
That second match with Khaotik was so clutch, I knew it'd go to a third match but 7L played so well to take that.

7L

Heads up!
7L awesome play dude. Really happy to see you get top 8. You deserve it. I liked seein you clash like andrew mentioned and use no meter with such low life to use super. Such confidence.

Who was the bane player? Omfg it sucked so much to see bane get hit by super on trait cooldown and take like 1000000 damage. I was dying hahahaha

Thank you!

That bane player got lucky that Draman didn't go right into super, the cooldown stopped like halfway through or that could have been upward of like 55%+