What's new

Video/Tutorial Green Arrow New High Damage Combos (1.06 Patch)

HeroesNZ

Baconlord's Billionaire Sugar Daddy
Nice combos! But personally I never land a J2 111 in a match so it's not that practical for me:( Do you know what the damage is on the first few combos if you start them with B2? Oh and do they only work on Big characters?

DarKNaTaS

Retired!
Nice combos but personally, I never land a J2 111 in a match so it's not that practical for me. Do you know what the damage is on the first few combos if you start them with B2?
i dont remember off of my head exactly what they are starting with b2. As for you having problems landing j2 111 instead of doing that do j1 111 you will lose about 1% from the combo but that connects even better.

HeroesNZ

Baconlord's Billionaire Sugar Daddy
No it's not that I can't land it, it's that I don't land it lol. I always jump in with 3, never with 2. And I never land a raw 111 in the corner, so for me it's not very practical :(

DarKNaTaS

Retired!
No it's not that I can't land it, it's that I don't land it lol. I always jump in with 3, never with 2
lol well looks like your gonna have to play with j1 and j2 more often. Best time to use it is when you freeze someone if your worried not landing it.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Well holy shit...

Corner ones were swag. BG mains like me know how dumb those car corners are lol.

DarKNaTaS

Retired!
very nice...i'll have to work on this myself. great new stuff here.

#secretbuffs
#carswag
Thank you
highlight of the whole video: WELL HOLY SHIT
lmao
Cool combos, always thought GA combos are flashy.
yea i do admit he does have some serious swag to his combos.
Well holy shit...

Corner ones were swag. BG mains like me know how dumb those car corners are lol.
i love the car corner combos i do them all the time to people.

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
sooooo as far as the car combos, i love em but i think my version is a bit safer and more easier to loop because the enemy will be frozen ;)

after the car explosion.. dash d2 load ice arrow 11 ice arrow jump over, put bomb on car.. rinse wash repeat ;)

SimSim

Norwegian Lab-work Champion
GA is jumping full screen away and is unable to land a j3 after he lands.

Why is that?

#secretNRF?
Are you talking about after the bomb? Because GA (And all tool characters I assume) is able to control the distance he jumps after blowing up a bomb (either go completely full screen or no distance at all) by holding left or right.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Are you talking about after the bomb? Because GA (And all tool characters I assume) is able to control the distance he jumps after blowing up a bomb (either go completely full screen or no distance at all) by holding left or right.
Gotcha...I never knew that.

What about if they jump. If wont ever work if they jump

SimSim

Norwegian Lab-work Champion
The ice arrow one seems pretty good though
Yea, bomb, dash, d2 xx ice load, 111 xx ice arrow, jump over bombo loop is pretty good. They can escape by backdashing correctly, mb b3 but by jumping they will be juggled too low for you to continue the loop.

DarKNaTaS

Retired!
Yea, bomb, dash, d2 xx ice load, 111 xx ice arrow, jump over bombo loop is pretty good. They can escape by backdashing correctly, mb b3 but by jumping they will be juggled too low for you to continue the loop.
they both have there flaws but as i stated before if someone is not expecting it they will have no idea on what the hell to do and will be caught in the trap by the time they realize it they already have lost 1 bar of life.