What's new

Tech Green Arrow Metropolis tank usage.

Scoot Magee

But I didn't want to dash
GA has some bullshit he can use with the machine gun tank. Outside of some big damage meterless and even traitless combos he has some good options.

You can get an interact off of a raw high or low fire arrow. I couldn't do it off a string into fire arrow (like f2d1 fire) and overhead fire arrow didn't work either but it's still really good. Any air to air arrow (didn't try ice because there's no need to) grants a machine gun also.

Here are some rough video's of just a few things. All I have is an iphone so don't expect much. I just put this together to give an idea.

This stuff can be applied to other stages. Also you can obviously get more damage on some of these but it's just to show an example of what can be done.

I think this stage could be one of green arrows best ones. Especially since power characters like to migrate towards that car.

Scoot Magee

Best stage for Green Arrow IMO is Fortress of Solitude. The reason is the laser in the right corner. You can get a laser bounce off of almost anything. Some things that work are f2d1 fire arrow (pretty much anything with a fire arrow), f2d13, b23, overhead fire arrow and any move that hits them in the air.

Playing that corner makes GA's pressure a lot more scary because he doesn't need any specific arrow ready to be a threat. Some of the combos off the laser don't do that much damage in general but a lot of the situations would have lead to no extra damage at all. I don't see any stage being better for this character.

Scoot Magee

Here are some more rough video examples.

Nothing groundbreaking but I think it helps the character.

I had to reupload the first vid. It should work now.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
Yeah. I believe Seapeople was the first to post about the Fortress of Solitude. I do hate the start of the match though with that interactable looming in the middle...

Gh0sty

ばかみたいに無料
Cool idea. Looks like you can get really creative with them. Thanks for posting.

Team NRF

ando1184

Noob
Here are some more rough video examples.

Nothing groundbreaking but I think it helps the character.

I had to reupload the first vid. It should work now.
I can honestly say that the Superman MU is much more bearable on the right side of this stage because of this, thanks Scoots ;)

Immortal Reaver

Team Sub-Zero
Yeah. I believe Seapeople was the first to post about the Fortress of Solitude. I do hate the start of the match though with that interactable looming in the middle...

Pick up Lobo. Standing 3 into trait then throw the interactable at them. Only can get away with it if they jump for it. If the standing 3 hits them standing or blocked, you can still go into trait for free. 8/10 times I get the interactable.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
Pick up Lobo. Standing 3 into trait then throw the interactable at them. Only can get away with it if they jump for it. If the standing 3 hits them standing or blocked, you can still go into trait for free. 8/10 times I get the interactable.

Haha.. I do it better with Martian's trait 3. But this is an Arrow discussion...

I want to learn everyone in the kast though so I am going to start putting in more time into Lobo soon hopefully.

Immortal Reaver

Team Sub-Zero
Haha.. I do it better with Martian's trait 3. But this is an Arrow discussion...

I want to learn everyone in the kast though so I am going to start putting in more time into Lobo soon hopefully.
Go for it. I love playing as Lobo. His wakeups kind of suck though, but he is definitely really satisfying to use.

Trying out OP's stuff in Practice now.

Immortal Reaver

Team Sub-Zero
I was trying out the fire arrow interactable stuff. It seems like the metropolis gun is kind of strict timing. The fortress of solutide laser is super easy though. The range that you can get it is crazy. I can be standing under the spike ball and still get the laser, kind of blows my mind. I need to work on what to do after. Maybe even mix up an OTG spike ball into it.

7L

Heads up!
I've been using the Fortress every chance I get. From a little to the right of midscreen, you can hit the laser after a slide. This works well if you get a b3 combo, end it in j3 111 slide and then pop the interactable. Even on wake up I've tried to sneak a few slides in because of the pop up for a split second, allowing you to get the laser and then load an ice arrow and freeze. Then I would end in F2d1 x arrow. This allows the LOTF set up for f3 and by the time you finish your combo, the laser is ready to go again, and you can reload your ice arrow and repeat. After resetting them with the ice arrow, f2d13 x arrow x 111 db1 111 will also give you enough time for the interactable. This stage is deadly for arrow. I love it.