What's new

Guide Green Arrow Character Guide written by Cossner

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
good shit @Cossner, i have to agree that his Savage blast is better than his back dash, besides that savage blast builds tons of meter, so most of the time, is better be using that instead lol.

D

Deleted member 28105

This guide is surreal. The amount of work that was put into it is very impressive. Props to Cossner.

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
@Cossner : Seriously I have been dabbling off and on since release with GA and finally decided to really learn the character the other day and honestly since reading your guide, I suddenly realize I have been using this a-hole all wrong lately. Really good work, thank you for your input.

SWonder916

When's DragonBall?
Hands down the best character guide on these forums...great stuff. Been tryna really pick up Arrow as a secondary character,plus I love the show =-)

ESP_-Mystique

Misanthropic Persona
I don't get it
I was just teasing , but I did something similar with Harley Quinn with a general synopsis of all the characters , except DLC. Let's just say , the reviews were less than stellar. I suppose people didn't understand what I was attempting to do.

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
I was just teasing , but I did something similar with Harley Quinn with a general synopsis of all the characters , except DLC. Let's just say , the reviews were less than stellar. I suppose people didn't understand what I was attempting to do.
Well your guide was fine, the problem was that the match up advice was wrong. Here not only do I describe the characters and the normals, but also how are you supposed to pressure, how are you supposed to use the arrows and I also provide links for tech and discussions.

ESP_-Mystique

Misanthropic Persona
Well your guide was fine, the problem was that the match up advice was wrong. Here not only do I describe the characters and the normals, but also how are you supposed to pressure, how are you supposed to use the arrows and I also provide links for tech and discussions.
Yeah , it was unconventional , to say the least. I thought I was going to stimulate people into thinking of match-ups in "What If" scenarios. The guild was oriented on more on Harley Quinn , with a general synopsis of the other characters. In other words , I wanted people to see things from a different perspective. I quite sure there is more than one way to play a match-up.