What's new

General/Other Great Stuff to AK|RM Harold for his FR performance!

The_SNKE

BLT | RM
Made Top 8 winners in an extremely stacked tournament! Easily the best usage of RMS I've seen, you played really well this weekend! I hope the rumors are not true and that you'll still be competing after FR! I need more tech to steal! :p

Also worth mentioning is @Zyphox who had a great performance as well!

Flaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaash

Last edited:

BrobaChett

GODSTOMPER
Harold, you better not retire from playing :(

You have showed me a lot of stuff that helped me improve at this game and I have much respect for you, man.

Congrats on your placing, stay in the game and keep it up!

Just really good spacing and whiff punishing by AK Harold. Made some astonishing conversions as well, really good play. Would have loved to see Zyphox make it further as well. Great stuff to both players.

I also overheard this might be Harold's last tournament? If so, I'm really glad he had the chance to get top 8, would have like to see him get the big one :(

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Just really good spacing and whiff punishing by AK Harold. Made some astonishing conversions as well, really good play. Would have loved to see Zyphox make it further as well. Great stuff to both players.

I also overheard this might be Harold's last tournament? If so, I'm really glad he had the chance to get top 8, would have like to see him get the big one :(
He had two top 8s

Digit

KH Mahvel Baby!
Harold too godlike with them running man stance cancels. I can hear those button taps from far away! Too beast! haha :)
Honorable mention to Zyphox as well ^^

Good stuff Harold it was great seeing u r flash in action and learning new match up info, and tech....really bummed about losing to match ups I knew little about, didn't even make it out of pools it was such a stacked tournament...definitely not a good feeling.