What's new

Grave Rot bug?

Hey I don't really post much but I've been reading a few of the forums for a while. I don't recall seeing a discussion about this so I apologize if it is known.

I noticed that occasionally when I am using grave rot in a combo, sometimes both characters will suddenly fall to the ground before the combo is finished. I think I've only seen it with MB grave rot but I'm not entirely sure. I have only seen this in training mode because I don't use rot in matches. Is this known? Something that only happens in training mode?

ShadowBeatz

Dropper of Bass and Bombs
I noticed the same thing when I was trying to do huge combos to level 3 debuff Bane. I just figured the game wouldn't let such massive damage happen lol.

This happens to Lex if he tries to throw someone onto a mine. Probably the same type of bug i would imagine.

Sent from my Gameboy Color using Tapatalk 2

Hey I don't really post much but I've been reading a few of the forums for a while. I don't recall seeing a discussion about this so I apologize if it is known.

I noticed that occasionally when I am using grave rot in a combo, sometimes both characters will suddenly fall to the ground before the combo is finished. I think I've only seen it with MB grave rot but I'm not entirely sure. I have only seen this in training mode because I don't use rot in matches. Is this known? Something that only happens in training mode?

It happens when grave rot kills them. Its not a bug. Usually see it with grave rot during a pain chain.

This was in training mode though so that's why it seemed odd. You can do 120% combos in training that you obviously can't do in a real match. I guess as long as it doesn't happen in real matches.

Yeah I just tested it. It seems to happen when the health bar reaches zero in the power chain grab right before the the piledriver. The grave rot has to kill the end of the first bar for it to happen. Still odd considering it's not a match.

doesn't matter what move it is (trait, AA throw, regular throw, etc.), if your grabbing them but the kill occurs from rot's damage it 'hits' you out of the grab as it kills them