What's new

Goto themortalkombat.com and support my idea

Made a thread over at the official MK forums about giving us a choice weather or not to region lock our selves.

It could be a simple ON/OFF switch in out Option Menu. And would give players the choice to either play open, or from your region only.

Personally I'm really sick and tired of being sick and tired, no. . . sick and tired of having to get matched up with people in every other country but the one I live in, and it's tough when the netcode is as bad as it is.

Go support it please!

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
fyi - your thread will be JUST as noticeable here as it will there.

My .02 on this topic are that I think you should have the option, nothing should be forced. If you're smart you'll do what's required to have the best connection but this should not be forced because what if I want to play Krayzie Bone or Sequal in SoCal? I should be limited to my region because this is forced? No, it should be optional and I also think that if done right, this would be amazing and an excellent feature/bonus to MK9's online play.

Good thread btw.

Yeah I was watching a replay of the PDP stream and heard Hernandez say they come here.

I know NRS are non stop hounded by fix this fix that change this and change that, but I think this will be an option everyone can agree with.

Want to play some ranked turn the region filter on, want to play with some friends from other countries, switch it off, simple. This would actually just be for match making and wouldn't affect you inviting a friend to a private match, so you could actually just leave it on if wanted.