What's new

Gotham TV series...

Error404

Warrior
Jesús, hopefully you're not as critical with everything in life. I can imagine you're single still because you haven't found that one person who nailed the first impression yet.
Its not that im super critical i am really not . Its that it took 5 minutes of its 40 minute runtime to have the riddler telling riddles for no reason other than for me to get that its the riddler. They did the same for poison ivy and penguin . That would be fine if it wasn't trying to be a show about a corrupt police force and a guy trying to fix it . The very least they could have done is pick a tone for the show .

JTB123

>>R2 - BF4 = Unblockable.
I am really liking it so far. I think it really nails the atmosphere of what Gotham City should be like, I am not 100% sold yet on Ben Mckenzie as Jim Gordan but even though we're only a few episodes in I think he gets better each time. I really like seeing the development of Bruce Wayne as a kid as well being hip deep in the investigation of everything about his company. I think that's one aspect that has never been pulled off in any Batman film. Sure he can kick a room full of criminal ass, but he's also supposed to be a genius. I think this series is doing a good job setting that up with how obsessive Bruce Wayne is at a young age. Jim's partner is awesome by the way, my favourite character so far.

Overall I dig it.

Jdizzle31

Dojo Trainee
I was wondering how they planned on making a kid bruce consistantly relevant but the latest episode anwsered that nicely. The gordon harvey duo is fun to watch and they carry the show well. Jada smith's performance in this is surprisingly awsome, As is the dude that plays penguin.
I think the show is of to a really strong start. lol i understand people saying the first episodes introduction of popular dc characters was a bit over the top but it IS a comic book adaption so what do you expect?

And I definitly think its currently better then flash overall.