What's new

Got it early, anything you wanna know? (Non story related)

I already made a list of shit to cover so yeah give or take 12 hours and I’ll be back. I have work in 5 hours but this stupid game ain’t letting me sleep lol.

First things I’ll cover though for reference:
Jacqui intro/outro and frames and few combos
Kollector frames and some combos
Noob frames
Lao frames
Johnny skin and frames
Kotal head and sword gear and frames and some combos
Jax skins and intro/outro
Answering the gameplay Q’s (noob b3 stuff, cetrion vs jade glow, shao taunt etc)

If i have time i’ll unlock frost and post her stuff.

Also unless I’m missing something training mode is annoying af atm coz its set to the casual variations not the tourney ones.
i had to manually change them for each character i wanted to lab, basically going to tourney mode to see the variation, remember the moves then adjusting the casual one to match and THEN i can lab.
Idk who’s dumb idea was this but shit’s a pain in the ass rn.
Kotal doesn't have headgear, his gear is his Macuahuitl (the sword), his Sickles, and his Totems.

That being said, I would like to see a scroll through of his Sickes and Totems on top of the sword, as I'm planning on doing a post on his historical influences and I'd like to be able to get a complete list of his gear in case there's anything particularly inspired by Aztec Maya, etc culture.

I already made a list of shit to cover so yeah give or take 12 hours and I’ll be back. I have work in 5 hours but this stupid game ain’t letting me sleep lol.

First things I’ll cover though for reference:
Jacqui intro/outro and frames and few combos
Kollector frames and some combos
Noob frames
Lao frames
Johnny skin and frames
Kotal head and sword gear and frames and some combos
Jax skins and intro/outro
Answering the gameplay Q’s (noob b3 stuff, cetrion vs jade glow, shao taunt etc)

If i have time i’ll unlock frost and post her stuff.

Also unless I’m missing something training mode is annoying af atm coz its set to the casual variations not the tourney ones.
i had to manually change them for each character i wanted to lab, basically going to tourney mode to see the variation, remember the moves then adjusting the casual one to match and THEN i can lab.
Idk who’s dumb idea was this but shit’s a pain in the ass rn.
When you do kollector stuff can you just scroll through his custom moves so we can see descriptions and slots?

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
Here’s one that I haven’t seen asked...

Is Geras’s blue blood really gone?
What about Noob’s blackish blood?

Are they really just red now, in Fatal Blows and Fatalities? What about during matches?

@TrulyAmiracle or whoever has a copy:
Could someone please post Raiden's customization options?
And maybe some standard combos or at least standard combo damage?
I've been over every leak thread on this damn site and seen nothing for my Thunder Beau.
Thanks!

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
Please do Frost gameplay and let us know if certain characters are unlocked at end of story mode.

Character frame data would be greatly appreciated. Just quickly cycle through basics, combo strings and special moves so we can see the data in the video. I can slow it down and others can pause it.
It should only take 5-20 seconds per character.

Practice mode video of options.

The main characters frame data I wanna see:

Kitana
Liu Kang
Kotal
Frost
Sub Zero
Scorpion
Cassie
D'Vorah
Kano
Raiden
Kung Lao

I'd appreciate it so much and I know others will too.

@TrulyAmiracle