What's new

Guide - Goro GORO Guide (frame traps, footsies, combos etc...)

Roko1985

Put down the controller and run!
At the bottom of the page where you type your messages replies and comments click on the space just below your profile pic basically cook on the spot below your picture on this page would be a good idea
What should i do after?

I have been practicing trying 2 do it for a few hours now do you just have 2 been trame prefect I'm used 2 doing fbrc and instant fire ball combos but this is hard as shit

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
As posted by me in the Goro GD thread:

I'm sure it's old news but even though f212+4 is slow as shit, I find that it's a great spacing tool on block(safe) and does a good chunk of damage on hit, where even that last delayed hit(which'll catch even slides trying to punish the string gap) does 11% raw. I often use to to catch people trying to get up without a good and/or armored wake-up by doing it and then d4'ing immediately into punchwalk, all of which does decent chip.

pretty much gapless.

Miley Cyrus

Wrecking Ball
As posted by me in the Goro GD thread:

I'm sure it's old news but even though f212+4 is slow as shit, I find that it's a great spacing tool on block(safe) and does a good chunk of damage on hit, where even that last delayed hit(which'll catch even slides trying to punish the string gap) does 11% raw. I often use to to catch people trying to get up without a good and/or armored wake-up by doing it and then d4'ing immediately into punchwalk, all of which does decent chip.

pretty much gapless.
And here I was thinking that I was clever for finding a use for this string. Was just about to comment on the subject matter when I saw this. Keep up the good work!

One thing I did notice is that there is a chance to armor out of the string, however, F21B2 has no gaps in the string, is -1, and does 4.25 percent chip (as opposed to F212+4's 4.75)

I've found the best time to utilize this setup is after any hard knockdown, and my opponent has exhausted their meter. Every now and then I'll get my opponent afraid to press buttons, and then do it for free chip.