What's new

Breakthrough - Goro Goro clips from yesterday's Amazon Stream (in case you missed it!)

Gengar

Hypnosis > Dreameater (its a reset)
That's what I want to see on the stream, some showmanship, some pageantry if you will. And to get that they need to have some people with execution actually play the game and show it off, preferably while they commentate over it. But I do want to say that I enjoy the fights for the belt, and do enjoy these reveal streams. I just feel like it would be that much better if they showed more of the possibilities of what the characters and game are capable of.
This for days. Prior to mk9 i was a casual that was fond of the classic spear to uppercut combo. I had no idea what people could actually do in this game, but then i watched the PDP tournament and Cyrax blew my mind. I was so enthralled by the crazy stuff people were pulling off (i think it was @Noobe ) that i vowed to learn how to do it myself. and now i consider myself fairly decent at the game and i look forward to attending my 4th major at Combor Breaker later on this year, i was also pretty happy with my performance in Inj at UFGT 9.

Showing off what this game can do instead of the silly casual mashing will promote the game better. Even if people won't get the same drive to want to pull this stuff off themselves they still will be impressed. watching high level play is 1000x more entertaining, even if the people dont understand whats going on.