What's new

Good Vibes and Prayers for KH Scar's Mom

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
Please send my boy Scar some good vibes and prayers, his mom was put on Life Support last night and needs all the prayers to make it thru. Cant understand what he is going thru as he just lost his Dad about 9 months ago. Hoping for the best for his mom and that she recovers from all of this.

So everyone keep Scar and his mom in your prayers .. she needs that spirit bomb!
\O/

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Man, this is unbelievable.. Hearing about his Dad really broke my heart. I don't even know what to say.

What happened?

I'll be praying for her.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
No. Just, no.

He already lost his father. The last thing he needs is to suffer another loss. Not like this.

I'm texting Scar right now.

LanceMonsoon

All in on Johnny Football
Wow I can't even begin to fathom what he is going through. My prayers and best wishes to his family.

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
Best wishes to Him and his Family. I really hope everything goes well. \O/. *Gives Energy*

ColdBoreMK23

Noob Saibot
No way. I was just thinking about SCAR and wondering if he is getting back into playing.

:-(

I hope.everything turns out good for him.

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
Scar is not deserving of this, oh gosh. I just.... I don't even know the guy but I know from this community that he doesn't deserve this.... and this situation makes me angry at how unfair things can be. BUT, we need to stay positive for scar and his family, I give my full support and best wishes.

, I'll be sure to pray for your mother before I go to bed tonight. Wish her a speedy recovery and blessings to your family.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
I will be praying for her! I know the feeling of a mother being in danger. The best of my wishes and blessing for you and your family, be strong!

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Man, Scar, this is terrible to hear. Especially considering the loss of your father. Hopefully she pulls through.

Thanks guys it's not looking good...keep sending ur energy, she has coded 4 times which means her heart has stopped 4 times, everytime she codes she loses more oxygen to the brain, plus the cpr procedure is such a violent one they risk caving in her chest cavity, Idk but we didn't even have to go through this with my dad....sigh...

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Quoted from @Cat's status update:

"such terrible news in the kh family.. scar just lost his mom .. may she rest in peace. losing both parents in less than a year is insane."

:(

AU_SUCK

MEOW
I'm very sorry to hear this. Your mom and dad are both still with you. Have faith and keep your chin up, you'll see them again soon.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I'm extremely saddened to hear this, thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family

I'll be thinking a lot about you and your family

:( very saddening news

Frantastic23

Best 3rd Strike Player on TYM.
I don't know Scar like that but seriously I am sorry for your losses it's terrible to lose a parent let alone two. My sincerest condolences go out to you.