What's new

Good Anime

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
I enjoyed Darker Than Black, and for an americanized Anime of sorts I thought Avatar The Last airbender had a great story and didn't drag on at all for having 3 seasons. Very well written for a show aimed at kids.

edit. Berserk was really cool too, only crappy part is they didn't really have any sort of closure to the miniseries. I've also heard really good things about Deathnote

Reedoms

Warrior
Not exactly Japanese, but I do recommend Wakfu. It's a French animated show that's very well written.

kronspik

Mortal
There was some anime I liked about these select people in a game with like the richest doctor or something and they were given a power to react to some kind of situation??? They used cell phones.

Also Gantz
Eden of the East. Good show and it's on Netflix.

Gh0sty

ばかみたいに無料
Death note. Ninja scroll. Oh ya, and

A K I R A

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349401178.237778.jpg

Sent from my jailbroken iPhone using a pirated copy of Tapatalk

RomeoBravoDelta

Dojo Trainee
Whenever someone asks me to recommend anime, this is always my answer:

Also, Black Lagoon is always a solid choice. It's basically Quentin Tarantino in anime form. Gurren Laggan is also good if you are a lover of spectacle.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
Don't forget Naruto, one piece and bleach....they're pretty popular....also...does fairytale have a anime yet?

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
Double post,

Yah Definitely Fist of the north star....altho i really don't care much for the original....i like the remakes better. But yeah its a good anime.

i gotta start watching/reading one piece

Also...Kens Rage 2 is comming :)