What's new

Going with Human Cyrax to a tournament, wish me luck guys :)

Luija1006

since 1995
So, this saturday there is a tournament in the capital city of my country. I am traveling 8 hours to get there. Some amazing players there, including a friend with a terrific Johnny Cage. For god sake, when he hits you in the balls, it's game over Lol. I have practiced a lot. My Reptile and Scorpion are very well known in the scene, so I will go with my trumpcard Cyblax, who already gave me some nice results against very good players. I will be posting my results in the tournament, and If I place in the spot for the cash. Any last minute advice you could share with me? Thanks for reading :)

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
Funny, I think that we're going to see Human Cyrax blowing people up at another big tournament this weekend... :3

(Not me.)

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
Jump kick teleport. Its exclusive to cyblax. He can't get anti aird lol

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using Tapatalk

Mt. Mutombo

Asshole by nature
Don't sleep on the command grab man, it's still one of his best tools. It's so underused right now that it's ridiculous, mindfuck everyone at the tourney!

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
Don't sleep on the command grab man, it's still one of his best tools. It's so underused right now that it's ridiculous, mindfuck everyone at the tourney!
I actually have a secret tool against the Cyrax command grab that works 100% of the time!

Maybe people know actually...

Luija1006

since 1995
Thanks for the tips guys! Lol at the Jump Kick teleport. Yeah I am going to use the command grab setups in the tournament, no one remembers about it anyways so I can catch 1 or 2 off guard. Going for my bus right now, 8 long hours of bad sleep and listening to babies crying around my seat until I get to my apartment hahahaha

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
good luck man :), i will however look over your betrayal to your robot companions.

Roko1985

Put down the controller and run!
So, this saturday there is a tournament in the capital city of my country. I am traveling 8 hours to get there. Some amazing players there, including a friend with a terrific Johnny Cage. For god sake, when he hits you in the balls, it's game over Lol. I have practiced a lot. My Reptile and Scorpion are very well known in the scene, so I will go with my trumpcard Cyblax, who already gave me some nice results against very good players. I will be posting my results in the tournament, and If I place in the spot for the cash. Any last minute advice you could share with me? Thanks for reading :)
Probably everyboby know that, but Cyblax can combo after eh tele on a standing oponent or airborn. Eh tele 12 net , eh bomb mid bomb ex saw for reset is good i think......try it. What i realize with the eh tele is that you have to do db1+blk then when he explode 1 so he can fly to you. It works 90% of the time. Good luck.........Try to upload some maches........

go and show people why human cyrax is better than cyrax i hope i am wrong but i have a feeling he will end been overpower in a few months J360 have already discovering some sick stuff with him and i know more will be found

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Human robots are better than robot robots.
Me and you are in the same canoe, sir.

Completely worth trading the resets for.

I love the robots, but Human makes so many matches a lot less stressful...not necessarily more winnable, but a lot less frustrating.
Tom, I look forward to my jumbalaya and your kung pow chicken doing battle again.

Good luck in the tourney, comrade Luija! Do the mustard dance proudly!

[Mustard Dance = Pretty much the Banana Dance ( :moonwalk: ) replaced with a bottle of mustard.]

Creepy00

Noob
Just wanna say, Cyblax freaking rules. Went to a local tourney today "Rage in the kage" which some of guys probably saw. And got amazing results. I made top 8 (1st time) Certainly my g2g character, after sub being nerf :(

Don't drop/whiff your combos. Make sure to mix up Ex-ragdoll, many aren't prepared for low attacks from Cyrax. Don't forget to use your EX-buzzsaw to finish up a round if their health is low and you guys are across the screen from each other. Good luck!