What's new

Going back to MK from injustice.

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
I have learned that Baraka's blade charge isn't Doomsday's shoulder charge. I can't meter burn it half way l0l0l0l
I have also learned that if you play Injumpin often, you'll never get a jump in on me in MK ;_;
I have also learned that most of my skill in MK is lost because I haven't played it in a while. I don't play Injustice, so I can't blame that for much :p

Rampage254

Ayy Lmao
+No interactables
+Randoms get owned for being......random
+No input delay
+Stages don't make a HUGE difference. (Yes I know MK had counter pick stages but it wasn't bad)
+My opponent doesn't get rewarded health back for them being stupid (clash)
+My inputs don't drop after a jump in
+ It's fun
+Stay positive :)
-No Deathstroke

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
+At least me and my opponent don't have to stay away from each other fullscreen throwing projectiles at each other like a retarded.
+ My opponent wants to stay way from the corner instead of run away to where interactables are located.
+ I Can AA
+ not all 50/50, Specials and strings are safe
+ Rematch only takes an instant.
+ Its not a Jump Fest
+ The capability of Fake an Offensive and Block at any point of a dash to blow up players
+ The Fast pace is so amazing, that you can even plan ahead of what will happen next by several steps ahead.
- Training mode still sucks

+At least me and my opponent don't have to stay away from each other fullscreen throwing projectiles at each other like a retarded.
+ My opponent wants to stay way from the corner instead of run away to where interactables are located.
+ I Can AA
+ not all 50/50, Specials and strings are safe
+ Rematch only takes an instant.
+ Its not a Jump Fest
+ The capability of Fake an Offensive and Block at any point of a dash to blow up players
+ The Fast pace is so amazing, that you can even plan ahead of what will happen next by several steps ahead.
- Training mode still sucks
you been training hard for evo? i'll be side betting on you online so i hope so T_T

I'm sorry to disappoint, there is no one to pay my airplane, sorry man.
:(
It's cool man. Hope you get out here soon though.
Edit, maybe i'll go over there when i can afford it. always wanted to go on a world tour, lol. Play everyone in mk and then play a club in every major city :D

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
:(
It's cool man. Hope you get out here soon though.
Edit, maybe i'll go over there when i can afford it. always wanted to go on a world tour, lol. Play everyone in mk and then play a club in every major city :D
Would love to play you man
Its okay, if the airplane wasn't such an expensive issue, i would definitely be there.
I trained all the possible MU i could, even today i fight Kabals and Cyrax'es almost every single day which are IMO the hardest Skarlet MU but very handable as well.

If someday we met, anywhere in the world, i hope there is a MK9 KE around, it definitely would be fun ^^

Minh Giang

aka ChrsitianDMG on Stream
Injustice: Training mode is good, but i don't have anyone to play with but training mode is good so it offsets.
Mortal Kombat: Training mode sucks, and I don't have anyone to play with.

............-_-
you don't have anyone to play with, wtf :eek:???

ChrisJG

Noob
Injustice: Training mode is good, but i don't have anyone to play with but training mode is good so it offsets.
Mortal Kombat: Training mode sucks, and I don't have anyone to play with.

............-_-
I don't get how Curbo and others haven't made it clear enough with their entrance to the competitive scene. Online skills do translate. Stop saying you have nobody to play with when there's an entire website contributing to the creation of a community. Just go online, I'm sure some people would be more than happy to play with you!

I don't get how Curbo and others haven't made it clear enough with their entrance to the competitive scene. Online skills do translate. Stop saying you have nobody to play with when there's an entire website contributing to the creation of a community. Just go online, I'm sure some people would be more than happy to play with you!

people are barely playing mk online anymore lol

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
I like all the people coming back from Injustice, they respect my pokes and EX teleport now.

Faded Dreams V

Retired June 2012. Unretired June 2013.
I have not played MK9 since June 2012, but own the game again........I'm scared to go back. Someone hold my hand. ;_;

serge

Noob
I hope this thread makes the MK community feel better because it's the only thing this useless thread it will ever do.