What's new

General/Other - Kenshi Going Back To Kenshi.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
All I wanted to do in MKX from the moment I saw him unveiled was play Kenshi.

I left him aside during 2015 mainly for the sake of my own advancement...I didn't want to discourage myself by trying to fight an already uphill battle by doing so with a character with as little dirt as Kenshi has.

But it's a new year.
There's a new KP coming.
And I have, for all of January so far and from this point on after being completely remotivated by @Pig Of The Hut's blatant refusal to let Kenny die at ESL, returned to the side of my master as a Kenshi player.

And I want to fight.

GT = Lt Boxy Static.
Get at me, dogs.

#KenshiLives

TheGangstaFace

Psn, Xbox, Twitter: TheGangstaFace
Just drop him. @Pig Of The Hut has success with him anymore against people who don't know the matchup as talented as he is. It's solidified Kenshi is bottom 5 and this is NRS. Don't expect kenshi to get buffed. I've dropped him as a character completely and it pisses me off that my favorite character is just left in the dirt to rot and forever be bottom 5 lol

stamatis

Όσα δε φτάνει η αλεπού. ........
This is nice,go back to Kenshi until Tanya gets in.
then drop him again:cool:

InFlames

dead
Just drop him. @Pig Of The Hut has success with him anymore against people who don't know the matchup as talented as he is. It's solidified Kenshi is bottom 5 and this is NRS. Don't expect kenshi to get buffed. I've dropped him as a character completely and it pisses me off that my favorite character is just left in the dirt to rot and forever be bottom 5 lol
lol what the

if a character is fun to play just use him, I dont understand dropping your favorite character just because they are bottom 5

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
but why? I'm willing to bet Pig is going full time Reptile if Kenshi doesn't get buffs with KP2.
Two reasons.

One: Cyrax is coming. This in itself is going to invalidate every other character I focus on, including Tremor who, though he has served me tremendously well since July, I feel like I hit a serious wall with once everyone started picking him up. He did exactly what I needed; he helped me find my comfort zone in MKX, from which I can expand and get more complicated with my pursuits. Which is exactly why I stopped playing Kenshi to begin with...it was the game I wasn't comfortable enough with, not the character.

2. I love Kenshi. He is my new-gen MK9 Sub-Zero, and the one character I absolutely wanted to play from the start. Throw in Cyrax, and I essentially have the dream; my two old mains - well, one of my mains and another character whose badassery accomplishes everything the other did for me - side by side for all days. I don't care if he's as booty as everyone thinks. the game isn't even a year old yet and we still have a LONG way to go.