What's new

Godzilla 2 in development?

Speaking of super heroes, am I the only one who didn't really like how Godzilla was portrayed as a hero. As I walked out of the theater some kid yelled "YAY GODZILLA".

The kid must have forgotten all those people he drowned in Hawaii. He's not good or bad so I don't know why they made him seem like a hero.
I talked about that in a post above. They mislead us into thinking we'd get a serious film like the 1954 one or Godzilla vs Biollante.

Instead we got an adventure movie like the 1970's films.

D

Deleted member 28105

We haven't had a film in 10 years. Would suck to not get a sequel.

One that no one is forcing you to watch which makes the whole "I hope not" come off as wanting everyone else to not get to see the movie regradless if they do or don't.

You could have just said, I didn't like the current one so I'll pass.:coffee:
This is the problem with making assumptions. I couldn't have said that, because I'd prefer the Warner Brothers to place their funding in other projects. This is especially true considering the 70's feel they will inevitably give the movie. But hey, like I stated earlier, twice, thats just my opinion.

This is the problem with making assumptions. I couldn't have said that, because I'd prefer the Warner Brothers to place their funding in other projects. This is especially true considering the 70's feel they will inevitably give the movie. But hey, like I stated earlier, twice, thats just my opinion.
Fine whatever.

We got off the wrong foot. I thought it was okay and wanna see more, you thought it sucked and don't wanna see more.

gdf

Kombatant
What I like about mechas in Godzilla films, they're almost never alone. It's usually a 3-fer.