What's new

God of War III

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
IN STORES NOW!!!!

A PS3 chat forum user has posted the entire cover story for the upcoming Game Informer about the highly-anticipated PS3 flagship game God of War 3. The details of the game are staggering, awesome, and just about everything you could ever hope for from a title that Sony hopes will patch the holes in their sinking warship.
A few highlights include new weapons (such as the lion-shaped gauntlets you saw in the world premiere), a series of hidden mini-games (including, of course, the sex mini-game), and a look at some of the monsters Kratos will face in this, the final chapter of his story.
Perhaps the best tease is the description of the opening cinematic – Kratos, embroiled in a battle with a hoard of undead, bursts through them like Neo in The Matrix to jump on the back of a gigantic Cyclops. Head to the forums to check out the leaked stuff. But, don’t forget to buy the real thing when it comes out.
taken from: http://www.spike.com/blog/god-of-war-3-story/73858

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
I just got word from a reliable source at a local GameStop that God of War 3, unless reserved may be very LIMITED due to production issues... and for awhile.

So, if you plan on getting it, make sure you RESERVE IT.

BOSSETTE

Noob
I played this last night... fucking awesome! Just like the last two for the most part, but 3 is definitely better. :D
I know, I love it. I hate how they ended it right when he flies out of that vent thing!
But I guess that gives you a reason to want to buy the game and keep playing right? ;)

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Wow... I'm impressed. How much was that exactly?

Is it metal..?

Oh and you still get this: [banana]middle finger[/banana]

:)

Tim Static

Adminerator
Wow... I'm impressed. How much was that exactly?

Is it metal..?

Oh and you still get this: [banana]middle finger[/banana]

:)
lol

hell no, its cheap plastic. totally not worth $100. There is 2 things in the box. ok 3 if you include the instructions.....

pandora's box, art book, game

:/

Tim Static

Adminerator
I forgot to mention that the price of the Ultimate Edition went down to $80 @ Gamestop today. I was actually shocked to see it on my list of prices to change.

Dont know how long, but they wont be too easy to find from here on out. FYI