What's new

Glitch/oversight with comboing into interactables

Ok so I went to practice stage specific combos like hitting them off the bat console etc mid combo.

The problem is, if you have a Button configuration that doesn't include an ineractable button (i use a six button stick) you can't toss them into the interactables mid combo. For me, 1+2 is interactable.

Ex: If you try to do let's say 2, 2, interactable with green lantern you cannot cancel unless you have a dedicated button.

Why did they design it like this? Glitch/oversight? Patch plz?

In order to get around it it looks like il have to take out flip stance completely (bye bye troll :() and if I ever use super il have to press 123meterburn

Sigh.....

dookieagain

Last Bastion of Arcades
You can. I have no problem doing it with wonderwoman. I can do b1,1,3 (1+2) 2,3 j.3 b1,1,3 lasso. Are you sure you're positioning it right? You have to make sure you hit it at the end of chain when you're right in front of it.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
You can. I have no problem doing it with wonderwoman. I can do b1,1,3 (1+2) 2,3 j.3 b1,1,3 lasso. Are you sure you're positioning it right? You have to make sure you hit it at the end of chain when you're right in front of it.
You can't hit them into interactables from a blockstring without using the preset stage interactable button. This is known. Using 1+2 alone after a launcher works fine, but if you were to 2-in-1 a move into an interactable, it will not work.
colt

Saitsu

Noob
How could they? It'd be too risky to characters that require 1 and 2 next to each other in a string.

dookieagain

Last Bastion of Arcades
You can't hit them into interactables from a blockstring without using the preset stage interactable button. This is known. Using 1+2 alone after a launcher works fine, but if you were to 2-in-1 a move into an interactable, it will not work.
colt
Hah crazy. I did not know that. I guess I only do it after the 1,1,3 at the start or end of the combo so I never noticed. Wild. Sorry if I was misleading.