What's new

Question GL PLAYERS! Please list his bad MUs.

Rebelo

Noob
Also are you going to NEC
Well i got my daughter being born in about 2 week and i got 3 month of probation left then i can finally leave Canada to attend a american major i havent been able to to leave canada in 4 years but i soon as my probation is up im there man been itching to go to one since vanilla sf4 when is nec ? Ill be at cec major this weekend in toronto thou

Rebelo

Noob
10-2???

Hey can we run mmh zod tonight?

i think we both agree and are on same page about highest level its 6-4 but id like more and research in MMH MU I honestly know that MU very very little because theres only 2-3 competent ones out there. Reo yourself and blak fellow

Smarrgasm will get his in shape as well soon but I look up to yours and Reos a ton as well as blak fellow

I really feel like zod and mmh at highest level is probably 5-5 but i need to run it w you a lot

You absolutely CANNOT JUST ZONE mmh with Zod, you have to play footsies some and know when to rush in, a pure zoning zod will lose 90% of time vs MMH cause thats what MMH feasts on

Speaking of which can you PM me the rules on how to play vs sinestro w MMH?

Im seriously thinking of working w him, I know him some but havent in a while
And yea man lets run a set tonight after the break weekly zyphox went there tonight im hoping he does well if i prediction are right i see a zyphox vs rico gf ... Because kdz kinda got exposed for being a fraud after the patch lol just sayin

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
And yea man lets run a set tonight after the break weekly zyphox went there tonight im hoping he does well if i prediction are right i see a zyphox vs rico gf ... Because kdz kinda got exposed for being a fraud after the patch lol just sayin

but yea i agree

Pig Of The Hut

Well i got my daughter being born in about 2 week and i got 3 month of probation left then i can finally leave Canada to attend a american major i havent been able to to leave canada in 4 years but i soon as my probation is up im there man been itching to go to one since vanilla sf4 when is nec ? Ill be at cec major this weekend in toronto thou
You will win free

and congrats on your duaghter , hope all goes well

Rebelo

Noob
You will win free

and congrats on your duaghter , hope all goes well
Well i hope so ive won pretty much all the tournaments down here so far but we got a good flash down here hes beat me twice befor.. u no how flash is he can random u out quick in a 3 out 5 but in a first to 5 or 10 flash doesn't stand a chance vs gl i dont like to hype myself up to much and be like i got this free sometimes that attitude tends to back fire on me sometime lol

Pig Of The Hut

Rebelo
AK Pig Of The Hut

Is there any way you two can record some matches of GL vs Zod? I'd like to see how it's supposed to be played and if it's ok with you two I'll post it in my thread. I'm still having problems with Zod :(
no im not in the mood right now or soon to help anyone but myself

rebelo and i will play MMH though and zod

Sorry but im giving away too much as it is and id like to win one of these days