What's new

"Give em More Credit" List

Glass Sword

Nobody
All the guys in the Georgia scene who don't get much exposure especially Pokchop (he has no tym account, also no love for him winning the team tournament at Dallas), cyusstrike, @smarrgassm, Vip3r
Also I will give shout outs to @Mindovermatter since no one else has. One of the best Smokes I have played online. Got to play him online for like 5 seconds the other day.

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
You must looooooove Battletoads on the nes :D.

btw, Y NO ONE VOTE 4 MEH, I GAWTS SKILLZ!!! D:

...or rather....the potential for them....Q~Q
And Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles on NES, you get to a certain point of the game that is practically impossible to beat. Dorkly even made a song about it.

AK Vip3r

Ghost of Vip3r
The person I got to give the most props to is either Pokchop or Cyusstrike. Pokchop mainly because of how he has leveled up and Cyus because he is the definition of a Solid Sub player. I've never had trouble against SZ as freddy but Cyus can make that a different story for me at times.

The_SNKE

BLT | RM
Blind_Man and Tom

Blindman - This kid is amazing, at the rate he's going, he'll be on Pig's level very soon :)

Tom (not brady) - This guy's gonna come out of no where and wreck shop, I know it.

Blind_Ducky

Princess of the Sisterhood
Blind_Man and Tom

Blindman - This kid is amazing, at the rate he's going, he'll be on Pig's level very soon :)

Tom (not brady) - This guy's gonna come out of no where and wreck shop, I know it.
He'll do good if he gets his ass off resident evil 6 lol. He's really rusty:/

SLy

Noob
Shoutouts to NeoRussell also. I have heard there was a jade at NEC but didnt know it was him!.. He was overlooked also. Glad he got that exposure

Israel

Noob
Thx RedRaptor10

They all lucky that i couldnt attend those Mlg's when i was at my prime.
I would done what noone but Chris G has done.... But multiple times.

I would also recommend u for this post as Well..