What's new

"Give em More Credit" List

SLy

Noob
Whether Offline on Online we've all ran into those people that made you sit back bite an apple and think

"Only if this Guy/Girl would show up to a scene/ Pick up this character he can be a top player"
Or Sometimes its the people that just needs more time and practice.

Who are your top small list of players you feel are underrated or that has potential to be a top contender?

Keep in mind that this thread can boost peoples confidence to come out or work harder..But on the hand it can boost a players ego as well.. Either way put your pride aside and dont be scared to give the players the props you feel they dserve.
Enjoy.

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
What a fabulous post. I come across people ALL THE TIME that I'm like "damn brah...I don't have a single answer to the shit you throw at me!" In fact, sometimes I think it's a top player under a fake account, lol. Some people that I think deserve a huge bit of credit, that I just adore playing, are: Gametime, Playpal, RedRaptor (I think his Scorpion is scarier than his Skarlet) Emperor_Dark, Michaelangelpurp, KRYS9984 and JnTonio. As of recently, I've been playing Squeaker101 and he is pretty well rounded (his Kang is so annoying, in a complimentary way!)

I can remember when I first started playing seriously and such, so many people kept asking me if I was really some dude name Mr.Mileena ;)...and ironically we started playing a lot and we pretty much have the exact same cast.

Edit: One of the best Mileena's I've ever played is Khaotic_Boss.

ryublaze

Noob
What a fabulous post. I come across people ALL THE TIME that I'm like "damn brah...I don't have a single answer to the shit you throw at me!" In fact, sometimes I think it's a top player under a fake account, lol. Some people that I think deserve a huge bit of credit, that I just adore playing, are: Gametime, Playpal, RedRaptor (I think his Scorpion is scarier than his Skarlet) Emperor_Dark, Michaelangelpurp, KRYS9984 and JnTonio. As of recently, I've been playing Squeaker101 and he is pretty well rounded (his Kang is so annoying, in a complimentary way!)

I can remember when I first started playing seriously and such, so many people kept asking me if I was really some dude name Mr.Mileena ;)...and ironically we started playing a lot and we pretty much have the exact same cast.

Edit: One of the best Mileena's I've ever played is Khaotic_Boss.
I forgot about Playpal . His Cage is amazing.

Illmatix

Remember, representing ermac is illmatic.
Error gotta rep ermac! dude seriously go to an event with zaf and bring home a major it would make my day, no, it would make my month.

Rampage254

Ayy Lmao
x18x2xwildx He is very good, and all his fundamentals are there, if he played a lot like some of there top level players, he would be one too, and he also need to get out of his mental block thinking he sucks. He could take a month off from playing, and still come back and beast because he just has a very good understanding of fighting games.