What's new

Ghostbusters 2016 Movie - Discussion Thread

Are You Going to see The New Ghostbusters movie this weekend?

• Hell Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hell No...

Votes: 12 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BanTheTesters

“My AGENT is tougher than you...”
As a Ghostbusters fan i wanted to make this thread for people to discuss the new Ghostbusters 2016 movie and your thoughts on how you felt about it if you have seen it or just in general. Weather it be the film and or the new soundtrack (the Fallout Boy theme) etc! The film was released in the UK a day ago but will be releasing in the US July 15, 2016.

EDIT/UPDATES: Current Rotten Tomato score is 73% Percent "Fresh" based off 204 "critic reviews". Actual Audience scores as of now are 45% "Rotten"...

On another note here is the official song list for the soundtrack to the movie:
Ghostbusters: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack Track List
01. Ghostbusters – WALK THE MOON
02. Saw it Coming – G-Eazy x Jeremih
03. Good Girls – Elle King
04. Girls Talk Boys – 5 Seconds of Summer
05. wHo – ZAYN*
06. Ghostbusters – Pentatonix*
07. Ghoster – Wolf Alice*
08. Ghostbusters (I'm Not Afraid) – Fall Out Boy featuring Missy Elliott
09. Get Ghost – Mark Ronson, Passion Pit, & A$AP Ferg
10. Party Up (Up In Here) – DMX
11. Rhythm of the Night – DeBarge
12. American Woman – Muddy Magnolias
13. Want Some More – Beasts of Mayhem
14. Ghostbusters – Ray Parker Jr.
* Does Not Appear In The Film

Discuss away!

Soundtrack source via: http://comicbook.com/2016/06/23/full-ghostbusters-motion-picture-soundtrack-track-list-released/

MrProfDrPepper

NRS, Guilty Gear, and KI, the holy trinity
Fuck no I'm not interested. First things first. I'm not against female ghost busters i am against the people they chose. None of the actresses they chose are funny. At all. Maybe their past work didn't show their best sides it whatever but seeing the trailers didn't exactly give me high hopes. The effects look worse then the original, the acting looks wooden as fuck and none of the jokes were even remotely funny. The movie may turn out to be great. But I highly highly doubt it.

BanTheTesters

“My AGENT is tougher than you...”
Just an update that I edited in the the OP but it is now as of today the score has dropped to 73% percent fresh with audience scores being lower via Rotten Tomatoes.

Anywho who might be seeing it this weekend report back and tell us what you thought of it! Definitely interested to see the responses (good or bad) from the tym community!