What's new

GGA Dizzy Wins Mortal Kombat X at Combo Breaker 2015!

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
Also stream archive at 6:15:04, insta winner-circle elbowbackhand in the FACE for that long haired person. Brilliant.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
I'm drunk as hell but I'm so fucking hype that Dizzy won. GGA is just too good. I'm
Officially no longer upset Dizzy doesn't play Cage.

Slips

Feared by dragons. Desired by virgins.
Man, I had to watch this top 8 at work and I didn't do SHIT watching this top 8. Super fun to watch and I didn't even get to listen to the commentary. So a big shout out to everyone in top 8. Everyone looked great.

Special props to @GGA Dizzy. So many times I wondered if you'd be able to keep your composure and stay on point. From the REO 2 out of 3, I mean 3 out of 5 debacle, to the Sonic Fox reset, to a heart-breaking 2nd game in the run-back., to a final fucking round with SonicFox who's been unbeatable for the last year. Pretty awesome dude. Great fucking job.

Special props to @RedRaptor10. Taking a character who is on board the 'Struggle Bus' and making fools look silly. Shrugging their shoulders and wondering why Takeda sucks lol. Almost took out Yomi's two best killers. Pretty awesome man. I thought Scorp was supposed to be training Takeda but maybe the roles have reversed in STL. ;) Great job repping the Lou. Proud.

Fucking awesome top 8, definitely the most fun I've had watching an MKX tourney in a loongg time. Sucks that the stream archive is muted though, I wanna go back and watch that last match but without audio it just kills it haha.

Also shout outs to @RedRaptor10, great showing man!

IROC

WP IROC
Wow. Amazing. Congrats dizzy. Been a fan since mk9 days (though slips been watched closer due to same main). None the less, you are one the most fundemental based, composure keeping individuals i ever get to see. Thanks for the great watch man. (No im not picking up raiden though)

Hades

Noob
Absolutely the best tournament i have ever seen. So many matches taken to the limit with such tense moments. Alucard vs dizzy in winners was insane, the REO vs dizzy 3 out of 5 mistake, takeda doing hype shit and that grand finals. Infuckingcredible... I don't think i've been this hype for any event be it sporting or gaming. This game is absolutely amazing to watch, the upsets and hype moments in this tournament were unreal. I honestly think i was standing up the whole grand finals yelling at guys who i dont even know or can't even hear me.

Absolutely amazing display of mortal kombat x. Stand up dizzy and sonic fox that was the hypest fucking tournament ever. You've successfully paved the way for morta kombat x to take out street fighter on the top spot. And this is only the beginning of competitive mortal kombat x

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
@GGA Dizzy You've already seen how I feel about your win on twitter. I was beyond hype for you to win last night, like screaming at 11:30pm and not going to sleep for work hype. You are a god.

Death

Noob
Incredible Grand finals. Its been years since I was that hype watching a match. Dizzy gameplay in Neutral was incredible. Props to both. Very impressed with Kings KJ as well.

exyle

Noob
Did we get near 40k viewers by GFs? IIRC it was around 35k in top 8. Amazing how much hype their is for MKX.
It was over 45k by GF.

Grats, Dizzy!
2/3 changed to 3/5 with REO was sick. Very close match. And the GF was awesome too. By far, the best MKX tournament so far!

MK_GDROM

*Spit* No Charge
It took a god to defeat Sonic Fox.
More like it took someone to finally start neutral ducking that command grab. Any time I've seen someone fight an Erron, they don't neutral duck that command grab and they end up eating a lot of damage.