What's new

GGA | Dizzy Wins MKX at First Attack 2015

Poto2222

"Online is your forte!" - A Wise Man, 2015.
You're the one saying Dizzy won only because using an OP char, so right back at'cha bub :p
I've never said such a thing, fella, but keep trying. Johnny Cage is certainly not OP or broken, far from it. But low tier? Not viable? Needing buffs left and right? Just stop, guys.

you probably think JC is top 5 or something
You couldn't be more wrong. He's not even Top 10 for sure, saying otherwise would be completely ridiculous. But some of you guys just can't stop requesting buffs and finding excuses to why y'all aren't successful with Cage. And when someone achieves that, some players show up saying things like "he just won because no one used the top tiers" (Cassie and Predator, anyone?), or "people aren't familiar with the matchup."

You guys are not helping your own community to evolve with such mentality! Stop crying for buffs and start practicing, adapting and leveling up for once. Don't blame your character for your losses or for your underwhelming performance, specially if you're using a character as solid as JC is (even though most are so stubborn that'll never admit such a thing, always declaring that "he's not fine").

Also, you were the one who just recently said you'd drop the game if NRS doesn't give him buffs (TRIPLE CHIP DAMAGE BOYZ), which certainly isn't helping your case at all.

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
What? @GGA Dizzy won a tournament using Johnny Cage? But I thought he was bad, certainly not fine, needing buffs, including triple chip damage in Fistcuffs? Not to mention he's a Ford Focus (with no mirrors). Man, this is so wrong in so many ways.

@Asodimazze
@Name v.5.0
@ The whole Johnny Cage (downplaying) community

Please, explain.

----
NINJA EDIT:

Oh, and congrats for the win, Dizzy! Keep it up! |o/

Aaaaaaand, as promised, here it is:

Looking forward to quote this more and more in the near future!

You're missing the point of what I was talking about. Johnny isn't a Ferrari like the top tier. He's also not a beater like Kenshi. He's a reliable, middle class vehicle.
The no mirrors was a description I used when he whiffed on everything, so now he has mirrors (Sort of) after the patch. I never said he couldn't win or wasn't viable.
So how about next time you quote me, you know what the fuck you're talking about you prick.

Edit: When the fuck did I ever downplay? Find me that post...Or a post where I request buffs. God damn you piss me off you idiot.

Last edited:

Haou Shoukou Ken

I am for wine & the company of questionable women
You're missing the point of what I was talking about. Johnny isn't a Ferrari like the top tier. He's also not a beater like Kenshi. He's a reliable, middle class vehicle.
The no mirrors was a description I used when he whiffed on everything, so now he has mirrors (Sort of) after the patch. I never said he couldn't win or wasn't viable.
So how about next time you quote me, you know what the fuck you're talking about you prick.

Edit: When the fuck did I ever downplay? Find me that post...Or a post where I request buffs. God damn you piss me off you idiot.
wow who is this fool? ^ and why is he allowed to post?
saying kenshi is a beater and cage is barely mid tier lmao this guy is a joke
please send filthy casuals like Name v.5.0 to mortalkombatunited or something, get them out of here they are anti productive and spread misinformation worse than pig and m2dave

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
wow who is this fool? ^ and why is he allowed to post?
saying kenshi is a beater and cage is barely mid tier lmao this guy is a joke
please send filthy casuals like Name v.5.0 to mortalkombatunited or something, get them out of here they are anti productive and spread misinformation worse than pig and m2dave
Sigh.

When I see top players calling Kenshi the worst character in the game, I tend to believe them: Hence me calling him a beater.

Oh, you're the guy who said Pig, Brady and Wound Cowboy were bad. And you call ME a casual?

I called Cage barely mid tier? Man, I wish I could remember saying that. Did I say that? I really dont think I said. But if you said I did, I guess I did. You're cool.

Asodimazze

https://twitter.com/AlfioZacco
I've never said such a thing, fella, but keep trying. Johnny Cage is certainly not OP or broken, far from it. But low tier? Not viable? Needing buffs left and right? Just stop, guys.

You couldn't be more wrong. He's not even Top 10 for sure, saying otherwise would be completely ridiculous. But some of you guys just can't stop requesting buffs and finding excuses to why y'all aren't successful with Cage. And when someone achieves that, some players show up saying things like "he just won because no one used the top tiers" (Cassie and Predator, anyone?), or "people aren't familiar with the matchup."

You guys are not helping your own community to evolve with such mentality! Stop crying for buffs and start practicing, adapting and leveling up for once. Don't blame your character for your losses or for your underwhelming performance, specially if you're using a character as solid as JC is (even though most are so stubborn that'll never admit such a thing, always declaring that "he's not fine").

Also, you were the one who just recently said you'd drop the game if NRS doesn't give him buffs (TRIPLE CHIP DAMAGE BOYZ), which certainly isn't helping your case at all.
Poto are you retarded? I said I would drop the game if they didn't fix the cancels, since I couldn't play a-list at all.
I suggested triple chip trait for fisticuff, that has nothing to do with me dropping lol I don't even use fisticuff anymore.

Know your facts, I never blamed any loss on the character...I even opened a thread in which I accept any challenge, post the videos and comments giving suggestions, I contribute pretty often to the cage community.

I won't answer you anymore in this thread, stop talking shit...thanks

Raidenwins

Raiden Practitioner
Congrats to Dizzy, although I have to admit I was a little disappointed when I saw he used Johny Cage instead of Raiden.

Dizzy won because he is a great player and I think that people are not familiar with the MUs.
JC community rarely say JC is bottom 5 or unviable. We know that JC(a-list,SD) is a viable, solid character, but in MKX, there are many better characters with better tools than these two variations. Also, some chars received many good buffs (Quan Chi,Kung Lao, Dvorah, Reptile, Kotal,...) and have 3 variations viable while JC hasnt changed much (except the whiffs fixed - but they are not buffs). Fisticuff only get nerf and is completely unviable

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
I just watched the matches (didn't watch them before).
I wanted to say, after how some people here were foaming at the mouth Cage is God tier, I was expecting Dizzy to steamroll the entire thing.

But after watching, I just want to say this: are you people for real? Dizzy barely won because he outplayed the opponents, with a mediocre toolset in comparison to Kitana/Predator. Really? You were actually posting those things earlier after you actually watched the thing?

I would be ashamed to ever post in this thread again if I were you.

Upplayers man....they're everywhere. Jeez

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
The reality is Dizzy won with Cage because he is a better player, doing so well with a mid-tier char that needs buffs.
Then level up bro. Sick of this "he's a better player" argument. Props Dizzy.

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
Then level up bro. Sick of this "he's a better player" argument. Props Dizzy.
I'm sorry I'm too stupid to understand what you meant.

Also they don't ask for buffs for A list, just hitbox fixes for the entire character. And buffs for Fisticuffs.

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
I'm sorry I'm too stupid to understand what you meant.

Also they don't ask for buffs for A list, just hitbox fixes for the entire character. And buffs for Fisticuffs.
Eat some banannas with cheese. They help with IQ increase.