What's new

GGA 16 Bit, top 8 Winners at Final Round

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
Thank god all those tweets I sent you urging you to go did not go in vain. I'll choose to give myself the credit. In all seriousness, props to whoever convinced you to go. MEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOW!
He was swarmed by support. Your tweets, I talked to him on FB, I'm sure he got PMs here, and then he said that Slips was the final motivating factor in getting him there. Thank Quan that he made it.

chemist4hire

I Got Guiled
I m happy and sad. Happy for 16bit and cat woman in general but sad that I have not represented cat woman enough at the break to show my local scene the match up. Sorry @DarthArma

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
You saw him do the Helios Dash Whiff Combo. He ONLY does that when he's feeling himself.
Yup. I did!! However, twice I saw him land either a B3 or a F3 and he would go for a regular combo and they would essentially clash...I die every time because he had the life lead both times and SHOULD have just gone for unclashable. I'm not complaining just spectating from my couch, lol. I love him and I love that he is repping our girl!

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
Guys I really don't think it's outside the realm of possibility that Bit takes the whole thin tomorrow. Congratulations @GGA 16 Bit
His biggest threat in my opinion is P2W. That's a very very tough match. But if he stays in winners, he'll avoid him. And Noobe is also a problem given how much Bit hate's "Doomy". CW can hold her own against Batgirl and Martian for sure.

The PantyChrist

Rest in Pantiez
His biggest threat in my opinion is P2W. That's a very very tough match. But if he stays in winners, he'll avoid him. And Noobe is also a problem given how much Bit hate's "Doomy". CW can hold her own against Batgirl and Martian for sure.
I know but I think under the right conditions, like p2w getting knocked out 16 bit has much xp against doomies and has some new GL tech too. I love to see him go all the way tomorrow and it's an honor to know I get bopped weekly by the best in the biz

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Great games bit. I couldn't have lost to a classier guy. I'll hold that Cat bitch till next time. I need to find you tomorrow for games before they day ends.

Otherwise I may never learn the MU.

TheBoyBlunder

They love my Grayson
After losing to MAX on tuesday the way he did, I thought 16 Bit's soul and love for this game died.

What you learned after today,
16 Bit CAN'T DIE.

Not only he made top 8, the road he had to go through was amazing in itself.

I got my money on him to win it all, Idc if most don't agree. 16Bit deserves it.