What's new

Getting the hidden characters to stay on the 360

I hear too many people complain that they lose the hidden characters on the 360 version of UMK3. Sometimes just going to the arcade mode and getting to the character select screen is enough, but if that doesn't work for you(like it didn't for me) I have a simple solution. After you have put in the codes and shut down the game, the next time you start the game(not the console) sign out of your profile and sign back in. Then go to the arcade mode and to the character select screen. This has been working for me for awhile now ,and its the only way I know to keep them if you're having trouble. It seems like kind of a pain but its easier than putting in the codes every time. I hope this helps some people.

Like Ive already said, after you've already put in the codes and turned your 360 off, just stayed signed out at dashboard. Go to play trail version of UMK3, sign in here. Go to arcade and your screen and characters will save all the time everytime. This only had to be done when you've got a new 360 with the same hard drive. Otherwise you can just go to the arcade first before playing on XBL. :wink:

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
My hiddens have been unlocked for over 2 months, the only time they lock is when I don't go into arcade mode first when I accept a game invite from someone.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Do you ever switch accounts or anything before playing after loading UMK3? If you ever go to play UMK3 with one controller that isn't linked to a profile and it asks you to login with an account, it will often lose the hiddens.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Shock said:
Do you ever switch accounts or anything before playing after loading UMK3? If you ever go to play UMK3 with one controller that isn't linked to a profile and it asks you to login with an account, it will often lose the hiddens.
This just reminds me how stupid it is that the hiddens still have to unlocked. 13 years later.....come on MIdway!!!

BTW, isnt there a whole thread stickied dedicated to this topic? These posts should be in there!