What's new

Video/Tutorial Getting a combo from IADP

DYNA$TY

Edenia lives!
Wait does demigoddess still otg? That's rough if it still does, not only is their wakeup denied but they are also -6. Damn.

ReZo

MKX
And this is why WW is top 5 tier now, I might pick her up for my Black Adam mirror matches, nobody likes mirror matches and WW shuts down everything BA can do

Cylith

Amazonian Speed Force
I've mained her since demo, and as humbly as possible, i'm good with her. For the life of me though, I can't seem to get the OTG aspect down. Could I get some help?

chores

bad at things
I've mained her since demo, and as humbly as possible, i'm good with her. For the life of me though, I can't seem to get the OTG aspect down. Could I get some help?
in the corner after ending a combo with lasso do a neutral jump and immediately input divepunch. it will otg them and beats all wakeup attacks. after it hits continue pressure or MB for combo if it doesnt crossup. really all they can do is block

Cylith

Amazonian Speed Force
in the corner after ending a combo with lasso do a neutral jump and immediately input divepunch. it will otg them and beats all wakeup attacks. after it hits continue pressure or MB for combo if it doesnt crossup. really all they can do is block
Thanks. That info helped. Already used it in a few ranked matches.

chores

bad at things
Thanks. That info helped. Already used it in a few ranked matches.
using it online sometimes this funny thing happens. the downed opponent is spamming the input for a meter burned wakeup attack and ends up pushblocking your otg. the funny part is it puts you back right outside b2 range, they are still in the corner, and they wasted 1 bar. happens a lot honestly lol