What's new

Video/Tutorial Getting a combo from IADP

OSpliffySmitheeyO

tym_smitheey
Updating, ADP is now +6 on block people!
I dont know how many of you know about this, But i havnt seen it posted anywhere so i thought i'd Talk about it. When you have your opponent in the corner, Its scary enough for them, so getting max damage out of everything is big. However, the amount of damage you get from this is actually very good - And i Personally think that us Amazons should be taking advantage of it.
After Knocking someone out of the air with IADP, you actually have enough time to d12 into combo.
So, something like AA IADP, d12, B113 B113 Lasso is 38% no meter.
If you hit them with a J3 into IADP, same combo as above gets you 45%.
You can also do this during a combo, IE B113 ADP d12 b113 b113 lasso 43%.
Just a Quick note, The timing takes a little messing with to get used to, and varies depending on the starter. Allthough im using IADP as an example, you can actually get it of a high divepunch aswell. So, please - mess around with this, see what you think and wether you think its useful/important. I have mentioned this in the combo thread, but i think that it should have its own thread i guess.

OSpliffySmitheeyO

tym_smitheey
Finding Midscreen versions of this aswell. You can do it from a Maxrange J3. You need to delay the IADP a bit, to get a better floor bounce. So Somthing Like, J3 IADP B113 B113 Lasso 43% meterless midscreen. I really think this is some Scary Shit I've found.
*edit*
Or J3 IADP B113 23 lasso 42% meterless - 1% less but a little more consistent.
If the bounce you get looks to low to get a B113, Just go for a 23 lasso - 34%.

Glass Sword

Nobody
I actually had found this earlier by accident, but could not recreate it. Nice find. This make her corner damage (with the lasso) better. This can also be done if you cross them up with the dive punch in the corner, but you only get d12 lasso (maybe).
Perhaps there is way to make use of this midscreen.

OSpliffySmitheeyO

tym_smitheey
I actually had found this earlier by accident, but could not recreate it. Nice find. This make her corner damage (with the lasso) better. This can also be done if you cross them up with the dive punch in the corner, but you only get d12 lasso (maybe).
Perhaps there is way to make use of this midscreen.
You can actually do this midscreen after a J3, even with the furthest away J3 hits. You should delay your ADP, and depending on your bounce you can actually get b113x2 laso or 23 into lasso :)

chores

bad at things
Finding Midscreen versions of this aswell. You can do it from a Maxrange J3. You need to delay the IADP a bit, to get a better floor bounce. So Somthing Like, J3 IADP B113 B113 Lasso 43% meterless midscreen. I really think this is some Scary Shit I've found.
*edit*
Or J3 IADP B113 23 lasso 42% meterless - 1% less but a little more consistent.
If the bounce you get looks to low to get a B113, Just go for a 23 lasso - 34%.
video of midscreen? :)

OSpliffySmitheeyO

tym_smitheey
Been using the corner stuff online tonight, with good results. Not the same as offline, but im just a lowly Online warrior bringing good shit to offliner cool kids. lol