What's new

General Zod's Top 6 moments of zoning in Man Of Steel movie * spoilers

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
1. 30 yd Straight Krytonian rifle Shot to the Kryptonian female government official's chest. It's just like a woman to never know when to shut it so the general decided to zone her out for good . RIP

+55 on block
N/A on hit because its instant death
6 frame mid start up

2. Phantom Zone evade: I knew the Krytopian planet current atmosphere couldn't handle the current conditions and would implode. So after killing jor-el I was happy to take my punishment and teleport out of danger into a fully equipped ship that would serve me my purpose of finding Kal-el.

Start up frames are MU dependent
Unblockable
Instant recovery and untechable on knockdown

3.kryptonian Back dash back: this was used to back dash to my ship for repair after endurung F23 breath repeatedly but it's ok because while I was recovering I sent out my rush down commanders to show superman how easy and brainless it is to accomplish rush down. If my lower in command commanders can do it most anyone can

Start up 8 frames
Recovery is 0 frames
Dash has invincibility frames for all 8
Leads to unblockable commander rush down setup

4. Full screen Skull Pit Trap: when Kal-el gets hit with this unblockable he's then given the chance to join the general's army or die but either way the skull pit is inescapable on block/hit therefor the questions are for humor only

15 frame start up
Unblockable
-30 on whiff
Leads to eternal damnation

5. Laser eye rage: erratic ZOD lasers will fly out of my face when angry and are uncontrollable but unblockable on hit

0 frame start up
Can hit low, mid, high, overhead
A threat to a random family in the corner pleading for their lives
Only way to stop it is break its source

6. The General's Toss

15 frame start up
Unblockable command throw
Leads to huge damage because it will lead to being thrown through 7 large buildings

Honorable Mention:

Using LEX CORP tractor trailer for an untechable knockdown

Pig Of The Hut

I saw the movie last night too. What did you think of it?
Not as "Great" as I wanted but not as bad as my critics said it was.

I live and breathe the rottentomatoes.com scores because 100% they are absolutely correct but they gave it a 58% I'd give it a 78-84%

zaf

professor
Not as "Great" as I wanted but not as bad as my critics said it was.

I live and breathe the rottentomatoes.com scores because 100% they are absolutely correct but they gave it a 58% I'd give it a 78-84%
Yea I would agree. My only gripe would be that it felt as if they were trying to pack so much information into the alloted time for the movie. Which Still gives us a good movie but it feels like they tried to do too much with this one

Pig Of The Hut

Yea I would agree. My only gripe would be that it felt as if they were trying to pack so much information into the alloted time for the movie. Which Still gives us a good movie but it feels like they tried to do too much with this one
With every Zach Snyder movie there is ALWAYS one main problem

1. Editing

Plain and simple he is a great visualist but an atrocious editor and an avg director

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
am i the only one who disliked supermans outfit? it looked like some lil girl decided to bedazzle his costume or something >.>

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
FAORA for DLC lol she was so bad asss tho you have to admit, she showed off that speed and strength. also i don't think she could have died when the commander crashed the helicopter into that ship, but thats just me. can't wait for zod though.

AYSAMO

Noob
Faora was on some SSJ 3 Goku instant teleportation rushdown shit. Put her in Season 2 DLC pls. Give her a teleporting command grab, gg zoners.