What's new

Guide General Zod: The New Combo/BnB Thread

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Wasn't this what you were showing me at CEO while you were practicing amongst all the other awesome stuff you were doing?

Side note: I'm still really bummed we didn't get to play any casuals.
Probably, I love doing his cancels over n over

ZOD is too much fun

tatterbug4

Bug of tater's
I noticed that it says that most characters cannot punish mb force push. Does this mean I can get d1'd out of mb force push in the corner if I activate trait? I'm used to thinking it was a free trait

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I noticed that it says that most characters cannot punish mb force push. Does this mean I can get d1'd out of mb force push in the corner if I activate trait? I'm used to thinking it was a free trait
Wait huh?

Free trait after blocked push or push on hit?

M2Dave

Zoning Master
I assume he is referring to the MB force push -> trait activation. This sequence is not a guaranteed trait activation against any character in the corner. However, only a handful characters can punish you mid screen.

Aquaman (from the deep, but "just frame" trait activation may be safe)
Deathstroke (high gunshots)
Killer Frost (iceberg)
Martian Manhunter (full screen pillar)
Sinestro (shackles)
Superman (super move)

tatterbug4

Bug of tater's
I assume he is referring to the MB force push -> trait activation. This sequence is not a guaranteed trait activation against any character in the corner. However, only a handful characters can punish you mid screen.

Aquaman (from the deep, but "just frame" trait activation may be safe)
Deathstroke (high gunshots)
Killer Frost (iceberg)
Martian Manhunter (full screen pillar)
Sinestro (shackles)
Superman (super move)
So does this mean ares or zatanna could mb teleport and d1 into a full combo punish?