What's new

Gamestop's Special Edition shirts

If I buy the SE edition from Gamestop, (too lazy to find it)

A. How much is it?

and

B. I want that fucking joker shirt. fuck liu kangs dragon kick. do i get to pick ? lol

Tim Static

Adminerator
If I buy the SE edition from Gamestop, (too lazy to find it)

A. How much is it?

and

B. I want that fucking joker shirt. fuck liu kangs dragon kick. do i get to pick ? lol
Its only $10 more, but instead of reserving it with a $5 down payment, its $10 to start.

Tim Static

Adminerator
True.

But look at it like this:

$59.99 for the regular game.

$69.99 and you get Velvet box packaging, a Collectible glycee print, a 16 Page Comic illustrated by John Tobias, and a "Making of" DVD & T-Shirt, just for $10 more.

;)

ill admit i am buying this just for curiosity and the "hope"(lol) that this will be a solid game. i am dying to see high level game play in this. i wanna see if there is jabbing and what can be done over all. it lookds 2-d rendered in 3-d, a step up from the past titles. i dont really know much about this title but ill try it out.

who will be online with this game when it comes out? im sure quite a few people will get it for next gen kombat reasons, curiosity too. but ill tell you, ill know by days end whether ill even play this the next day. im not asking for much, i just want extremey high level play. free fall kombat=gay

X820

Noob
ill admit i am buying this just for curiosity and the "hope"(lol) that this will be a solid game. i am dying to see high level game play in this. i wanna see if there is jabbing and what can be done over all. it lookds 2-d rendered in 3-d, a step up from the past titles. i dont really know much about this title but ill try it out.

who will be online with this game when it comes out? im sure quite a few people will get it for next gen kombat reasons, curiosity too. but ill tell you, ill know by days end whether ill even play this the next day. im not asking for much, i just want extremey high level play. free fall kombat=gay
After day one or two after it's release, if it's any good I'm getting a console again to play this shit, most likely a Xbox360 though, I am curious what the differences will be on different platforms, if any..