What's new

Games that you wish they would make/hope they make...

Faded Dreams V

Retired June 2012. Unretired June 2013.
Kingdom Hearts 3 - This one's confirmed though. Just won't be developed until they finish Final Fantasy Versus 13.....100 years from now.

Xenogears remake - Screw a Final Fantasy 7 remake, I want this, and with a refined battle system, lower random encounters, and less filler on the second disc (later half of game).

Final Fantasy 7 remake - ...I want this too though.

New Banjo Kazooie 3D platformer - I actually really liked Nuts and Bolts, but that game should have served as a spin-off AFTER they revived the franchise with a new platformer.

A great 3D Sonic game that follows the source material - By source material, I mean the Genesis games. Sonic Adventure was the closest in doing this, and could have served as a template to expand on, but they decided to make each installment more inconsistent than the last until they created a game engine that has almost nothing to do with what this series was even about, and started using that as a template instead, dividing the fanbase in the process.

Pokemon Console RPG - What Sgt Reed said.

Pokemon Handheld game with the following features: a) allow us to customize the main character. b) 3D models for Pokemon, characters, and world (3DS can do this). c) Allow us to decide our hero's fate through dialogue options. I'm sick of the one-dimensional journey to become Pokemon Champion. What if I want to become a Team ____ member?! Or a researcher like Oak???

Okami sequel for consoles - Okami is my favorite Wii game, next to the Mario Galaxy games and SSBB. There was a sequel for DS, but I want a real one. ;_;

Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask port for 3DS - If it's like the OoT one, I'd be in love. :D

Batman Arkham game that emphasizes on expanding core gameplay over overworld - Needless to say, I enjoyed Batman Arkham Asylum a lot more than Arkham City, but I'm in the minority. :(

Donkey Kong Country Returns sequel - The first one ranks in my Top 5 personal favorite 2D platformers.

New Mega Man X game - It's been so many years. ;__;

Mortal Kombat 10 - I liked MK9. I want MK10.

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
1. Neverwinter Nights: Player Chronicles.
The sequel to a role playing game that changed the computer RPG scene forever.
A toolset like a map editor where you can create and manage your own world made this game the beloved passtime of many people.
The ultimate sandbox, you could host and code your own module via a dedicated server client.
The first was legendary. The second was a pile-a-poo.
I hope they'll introduce one much like the first, but with a new engine and added features.

Unfortunately companies like to re-invent the wheel, is all I can tell you.
NWN1 was genius. New age version plz!

2. Dungeon Keeper 3
The first is always the best, isn't it? I'd love something finished this time around...

3. A fighting game with no tiers
Characters don't need to be identical, just unique and balanced.

bettyswallaux

XBOXLive: BettySwallaux
Anyone remember that one game called Tail Concerto? I remember spending so much time as a kid trying to beat that game. It'd be cool to get a sequel to see what the hell happened after the final boss, because it was so stupid how they ended it.

Oh and another Jade Cocoon. The customization in that game was crazy, what it'd be like now?!

That game was like pokemon for children who didn't know what love was.

man i loved jade cocoon so much, brings back so many memories, glad i aint the only one who wants a new one!

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Killer Instinct Reboot
Suikoden VI
Ultimate MK9
A Resident Evil game that plays like the old school ones with a darker atmosphere.

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
Star wars battlefront 3.

psi ops 2.
Psi ops had one of the best control set up's I've ever seen and the powers were so interactive and awesome, mind controlling enemies and making them commit suicide jumping off bridges. Setting them on fire with pyrokenesis and then using telekenesis to throw them into a crowd of enemies on fire becomes like a fireball attack. So much fun.

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
Since they can't seem to make a decent story to save their lives nowadays, I'd like to see Final Fantasy, 2, 3 (north american versions) or 7 redone with major graphical upgrades on a current gen system, same turn based system, same spells and fighting system, just really really pretty, they had awesome stories, they can even keep it as all text based, half the time the voices the ruined the newer games anyways.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
I want another REAL Resident Evil game. One that scares the shit out of little kids and makes their parents take the game back to the store. One where you walk around the same area trying to figure out a puzzle with only a few bullets left and maybe an herb.

Like... The stress of all that... coupled with the fact that at any point a fucking crazy monster zombie is going to pop out and devour you.... tasty.

Even if it wasn't called Resident Evil... .that formula would work well with a good story, and a good sense of cut scenes and such.

I have a few older games I wish would come back, Nuclear Strike (helicopter game) and Soviet strike (predecessor). At the end of the Nuclear one they promoted a "Future Strike" that I don't think ever happened.

and for the love of god.... why Mechwarrior hasn't had another installment is beyond me.

Buffalo

Bison of Beat Downs
Killer Instinct Reboot
Suikoden VI
Ultimate MK9
A Resident Evil game that plays like the old school ones with a darker atmosphere.
Speaking of old school Resident Evils, one of Capcom's producers said that if there was another want from fans, they'd consider REmaking Resident Evil 2. It'd be another REhash, but god I'd kill for fixed camera angles, static backgrounds, and zombies again.

SO REV UP DEM ONLINE PETITIONS, START DRAFTIN THEM EMAILS, AND PREPARE FOR A FLOOD OF FANS!

AkTiVe

o.o
Fallout 4
Megaman x9 (With Classic PS1 Playstyle, The PS2 series sucked!)
BattleToads & Double Dragon HD Remake
Dragonball Z Sagas 2