What's new

Games,movies,TV shows etc. that would make a great telltale game

Amazing Muzzy Wallace

Don't.Hit...The Quan...
I personally love all the episode games like walking dead,wolf among us etc..

with tales from the borderlands wrapped up(which is a good series in my opinion). What other yall can think of that would make a good episode telltale type game?

For example,would you guys play a bioshock telltale game?
How about something like clue,or Jurassic park? Or maybe even something like that evolves music,a story of a band and what goes on behind the scenes as you make decisions that affects the group?

Discuss

Amazing Muzzy Wallace

Don't.Hit...The Quan...
I never knew about the Jurassic park game or b2tf. I gotta research those now

And for a fighting game,that would be dope,but idk which one they can do it in

Amazing Muzzy Wallace

Don't.Hit...The Quan...
Hell I wouldn't mind seeing a anime series getting one also.

Even something like attack on Titan as you play as someone that's trying to survive on the outside,while trying to make it to safety

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Scream. You have humor, drama, action and the who dun it mystery. Your choices determine who lives/dies and you try to discover the killer's identify. Could be a reimagining of the original or take place after 4.

Second Saint

A man with too many names.
Hmm.
A behind-the-scenes professional wrestling one would be nice.
How about a detective series where the perpetrator's identity changes based on your choices?
I can see it now: being forced to job to some huge asshole with the choice of compromising your integrity or losing your job. Trying to play the political game with the writers so you don't stuck with a shit gimmick. Mess up a QTE and you don't lose the game, die, or start over; you accidentally break someone else's neck and have to deal with the consequences.

Yeah, that could be really fun.