What's new

GamerBlake90's Scorpion Combo Collection Video

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Here is my contribution to the Scorpion community. I cooked up each and every one of these combos all just this morning when I got inspiration from practicing with Scorpion.

It's done in a format similar to my Ermac combo tribute. If you haven't seen that one yet, it's in the Ermac sub-forum.

Hope this impresses you all!

The 65% wall combo is credited to TylerLantern, originally displayed as a 68% on his channel because it was done before the damage scaling got changed.

Credits to Check for the tag-team concept of an OTG EX Slide connecting after Scorpion's second spear in a tag combo. This can be done with Sub-Zero, Cyber Sub-Zero, and Reptile.

For the combos where I end it with an EX Hellfire, I make sure to have the AI set to either jump or Wake-Up so as to confirm that the ender is inescapable. It adds 8% damage after an air throw, but very little damage is done if EX Hellfire is used after trapping the target in the infamous Scorpion vortex.

Glass Sword

Nobody
My new favorite tribute thanks Blake! You got real creative using almost all of Scorpions moves, then again what use is standing 4 anyway. Great work! You are doing great things as a combo artist. Explore all the possibilities!