What's new

Gamerblake: Man? Mystery? legend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Congrats Blake on your extremely we consuming performance thru your antics, emotions, pop offs, sheer energy

For those who missed it Blake's faces (future memes) tell the story few men could

Down 0-1
Down 0-2

Down 1-2

Game winning combo face

pop off face

Blake tied it up 2-2 here

Still tied 2-2 and seeing victory

Expects black Adam but is surprised by Rico picking the king of Atlantis, ponders next move

Close but no cigar

Blake once again hella down vs indecisive

Despite being up in the set indecisive is hit w a poisonous dart and falls asleep, Blake sees his chance To strike, should be noted @astronout walks by acting like it wasn't him he shot indecisive

Only Viking knows the truth and the truth is funny

Victory strikes

Pig while in car tries taking pic of Blake victory face ,
Fuc** up and hits wrong button, misses right turn on Druid hills and still late to a dinner party

Congrats Blake on your placement

I'M DYING. PIG. I love you, dude. Too godlike. I got to witness this all firsthand tonight and it was godlike. It absolutely made my experience THAT much more amazing. Not only did I meet some awesome guys and share a meal with a bunch of them at a local IHOP. But I got to watch Blake pop off.. And people... You can't even pay for entertainment this good. I'll have to go with LEGEND in my book. Great player, great friend, co-leader, and most off all.. The KING OF POP.... Offs.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
I swear, TYM never cuts me a break. LOL. I dunno if I'm just an element of comedy or else for this community.

But really, @AK Pig Of The Hut, thanks for the thread. :)

To those thinking I was gonna punch Ray when I lost to him...like...why? For one, the guy's my RM brother, and secondly, I'm not violent...just, erm...animated. It's easy for me to get that carried away when I'm out there testing my ability against the best players that we have to offer.

The battle for victory is where I feel right at home. And that's when I let myself savor it like how I did tonight.

Honestly, after achieving what I did ever since my move to Atlanta, I did more than just win a Top 16 placing in the midst of godlike players. I also broke the restraints that diminished my will to fight ever since I had my bad moments in MK9 tournaments from 2012/2013. The old me who used to give up on everything is no more.

The old GamerBlake90 who proved to be a failure is dead.

Now, AK RM GamerBlake has come to make you all stay down.

NoobHunter420

Scrub God Lord
I went to the stream archives, but I could find this.
some1 plss tell me where this is
I NEED TO SEE THIS
was it on spooky's or bison's stream?

Status
Not open for further replies.