What's new

Gameplay help

As i have returned to umk3 scene after a long time...guys i need tips to practice..
i have a mame version ..but UMK3 has not any practice modes like tekken3...what do u suggest
I have chose knightwolf ....i know his basics but can anyone plz upload the combo vdos of him as described in the combo thread

5. Nightwolf

1. (mid-screen) aaHPx2, F + aaHP, Shoulder Slam, HK (5 Hits, 48%)
2. (mid-screen) HKs, HK, HP, HP, LP, Axe, Axe, Axe, Axe, Shoulder Slam (10 Hits, 63%)
3. (mid-screen) HKs, HK, HP, HP, LP, Axe, Axe, aaHP, Axe, aaHP, Shoulder Slam (11 Hits, 64%)
4. (near corner) HKs, HK, HP, HP, LP, D,F HP (Axe), Axe, aaHPx2, Shoulder Slam, Shoulder Slam (11 Hits, 66%)
5. (near corner) HKs, HK, HP, HP, LP, D,F HP (Axe), Axe, aaHPx2, JK, Shoulder Slam (11 Hits, 66%)
6. (near corner) aaHPx2, JK, aa HP, Shoulder Tackle, aaLP, Shoulder Tackle (7 Hits, 69%)
7. (mid-screen) HKs, HK, HP, HP, LP, Axe, Axe, Axe, aaHP, Axe, aaLP, Shoulder Slam (12 Hits, 69%)

- Infinites
1. (right corner) aaHP, Move under opponent, c.LK, c.LK, c.LK...
2. (corner) HK, HK, B+HK, otg HK, HK, B+HK....

ok leave it....
plz help me regarding...
1.which video to download for juggle combos..esp for nightwolf...from the site ultimatemk.com(many videos).
2.whats a stomp of knightwolf(i think it the lk(near))..
3.juggernaut hack istallation ..i xtracted to the old umk3 rom set mame says file missing...
4.i am keyboard player...but want to buy a stick or a pad for pc..plz suggest..and cost..
5.Plz explain the frame concept "1 tick behind" ..

thers vids all over youtube of his combos just look there. heres one

btw on your controller question, any controller with something for an usb will do.If you have a wired xbox controller, that works as well(though i wouldnt suggest it).or if you have a fav controller that you want to use but it doesnt have an usb end (like maybe a ps2 controller), theres cords out there that allow you to use them

BigWillie54 said:
thers vids all over youtube of his combos just look there. heres one

I never really tested this properly though. Psyco4rent told me that this was blockable and only the 3 hit kick combo was unblockable in the corner. Any insight on this?

Mgo

Noob
OUIJA WARRIOR said:
I never really tested this properly though. Psyco4rent told me that this was blockable and only the 3 hit kick combo was unblockable in the corner. Any insight on this?
I think...unblockable for the follow chars (Kano,Sheeva;Kabal;3 Robots). 3 hith kick combo or the 5 hit combos with shoulder's special move. U timing well!

hey i am not able too do 3 hatchet of kniightwolf...i saw ina thread t8 D,F+R(leave)HP..and also HOLD RUN.do D,F(leave run)HP..but only former works and that not too often..any help..on hatchets...and also does naked hatchet gives less time frame to connect another...???can 2 extra hatchets be followed by a naked hatchet??