What's new

Game session no longer available - after one game!

sn1kzZe

Noob
Hi,

Me and a friend bought the game on PS3 through network store.

- both installed:
MK9 (Ver 1.05), compatibility pack 1, 2, 3.

- we live in the same neighborhood

My connection:
30mbs down
1mbs up
NAT TYPE 1 (Wired)
PS3 Slim

Friend's connection:
100mbs down
2mbsup
NAT TYPE 2 (Router)
PS3 regular

*** Problem ***
After we run 1 game, we get message "game session no longer available" in the character select screen
I'm able to play other players without seeing this message
H'es able to play other players without seeing this message

Is this compatibility issue between the two of us? I tried googling this and haven't seen anyone with this problem.

Mattman

Warlock Nerd
the server really sucks for this game. you will see "game session no longer available" more often than "do you want to play again". but my guess is the wireless connection, which is just one of many reasons that are no fault of your own

sn1kzZe

Noob
but this isn't something random, to me, it seems more like compatibility since it happens 100% of the time we play.

When he plays others he doesnt get it, neither do it.

Btw NAT Type 2 doesnt mean wireless, it just means router, it can still be wired router connection.

Answer this: how are we able to play the first game (NO LAG, NO DESYNC) but right after we choose chars for 2nd game it displays "game session no longer available"?

Its something random im at top 100 currently and from 240 losses 115 where from those random disconnects it happens some times and its extremely anoying.

sn1kzZe

Noob
i dont see how its related to losses if it happens during char select screen...... my record isn't affected by this problem and its also NOT random.

I know for a fact, that if i play my friend, after one game we will be disconnected. frustrating.

Mattman

Warlock Nerd
just play him again and repeat the steps after each match. if it happens every time than at least you guys can count on getting through the match, then simply enduring the minor inconvenience of having to invite one another to another battle. it could be worse...

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
I played for around 3 hours straight with a friend last night in the same town and it was stable with no lag. This netcode is just picky.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Don't worry,the electrodes on Boon's eyebrows have been upset lately,it'll all be gone soon.

I bought the komplete Edition yesterday & besides the LAG i get "game session no longer available" as well, I do Down.Forward Square, And it'll happen 2 sec later ! It's not fair !

By the Way, I win my 2 first ever ! online matches with 2 sec delay with just luck. I'm so noob at online matter.