What's new

Game of Thrones.... your main?

Your GOT main

• Total voters

RIF

Noob
Leaving off Arya Stark? Careful. She will put you on her list.

Also, Jaqen H'ghar would be god-like.

Don't sleep on the faceless men.

Edit: You left off Bran and Theon? What about Asha? Sir Loras? Beric Dondarrion? The dude would be like Dark Phoenix!

You gotta have a wildling! For fuck sake man, Craster can zone you with his wives.

Last edited:
Theon Greyjoy, then trait button will stance change him to Reek where he'll be lighter and more nimble for obvious reasons.

Reactions: gdf

gdf

Noob
Theon Greyjoy, then trait button will stance change him to Reek where he'll be lighter and more nimble for obvious reasons.
Absolutely this. That trait idea is so cool.

I would also play Stannis, that man has his priorities in line.

Groove Heaven

Jobber-baron
Drogo would be tight, but Melisandre could be taken in a cool direction. Tyrion could be an offbeat utility character...

LEGI0N47

I like to play bad characters
Man so many more I like, well respect would be a better term, that could be on the list. But at the end of the day I'm a House of Black and White fanboy. My favorite story line and I'd main any of them that were in though I'd also be tempted by the sand vipers and have a pocket Coldhands. Winds of Winter can't get here fast enough!

SoapBar

My pussy, my rules
Lmfao, no one mentioned Mance Rayder? The fucking MANCE?! The KING BEYOND THE WALL?!

Fools. Each and every one of you kneelers.

But besides him, Stannis.<3

LEGI0N47

I like to play bad characters
Lmfao, no one mentioned Mance Rayder? The fucking MANCE?! The KING BEYOND THE WALL?!

Fools. Each and every one of you kneelers.

But besides him, Stannis.<3
He is one of the ones I was thinkibg of when I said so many not on the list. As well as Victorian from above. I also love Tormund Giantsbane HAR!