F tier
Theon Greyjoy​
Cerise Lannister​
Roose Bolton​
Walder Frey​
Discuss.​

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
They need to hire you to promote the show, I've never seen an episode, but you keep mentioning how awesome it is...thus I want to watch it!

CitizenSnips

A seldom used crab named Lucky. AKA Citizen Snips.
How do you get slapped by a midget? I mean maybe if they catch you off-guard... but more than once? Cmon brah

LadyX

Noob
Are you kidding me? I've only read the beginning of A Game Of Thrones but she is such a bitch towards Jon Snow. Plus- not sure sure if you've seen the new episode so *****SPOILERS***** but only an idiot would let go of Jamie Lannister, like wtf... I understand it was for her daughters but they arent even 100% sure that they have them so why, WHY CAT WHY.

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
Catelyn Stark is the worst.... She needs to be farther down. She's even worse in the books.
WHA?!

Joffery is an acquired taste, I'll admit. But Cat!? You gonna throw the whole "she neglects her children and favors Robb" argument?

I'd favor Robb too.

And she goes through the worst events in the books. DONT READ SPOILER UNLESS YOU DONT CARE - some of these happen in season/book 3 and further.

Having her husband being taken away for duty a second time; the first in which he brings him another child. Then her husband while putting honor and duty above her is killed. War breaks out and all her children are scattered, most of which she will never see again because the Frey's come and kill Robb at his own wedding right in front of her. They literally bring her his head and sow on Robb's wolf's head on his dead body... in front of Cat. She is then too killed and resurrected to live out a painfully depressing life.