What's new

Game of Thrones anyone?

Theme

Noob
Yes I watch this. Im currently looking into reading the books. So far, the show is pretty fun and exciting.

Lyuben

Sinestro's might!
I watched the HBO series. It was very good. Not got the patience to read the books and people have already spoiled a lot for me.

I hope it goes beyond season 2 though, would be hella cool if it did.

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
HBO green lite "as many seasons as it takes to finish the series" a few weeks ago. So we'll have more than just a season 2!

I'm currently almost done with book 3 (i skipped book one). So far book 2 was great and while book 3 eventful and entertaining, get ready to get shit on.

Lyuben

Sinestro's might!
HBO green lite "as many seasons as it takes to finish the series" a few weeks ago. So we'll have more than just a season 2!

I'm currently almost done with book 3 (i skipped book one). So far book 2 was great and while book 3 eventful and entertaining, get ready to get shit on.
Its going to be a 7 book series.

I am guessing some seasons might be more than one book. To get more in at the cost of story and vital parts I guess. Perhaps book 4+5 will be one season seeing as how they were originally one book but split in two.

Also. WHY DID YOU MAKE THEON GREYJOY SO LIKABLE IN THE SERIES! THE THINGS HE DOES...

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
Its going to be a 7 book series.

I am guessing some seasons might be more than one book. To get more in at the cost of story and vital parts I guess. Perhaps book 4+5 will be one season seeing as how they were originally one book but split in two.

Also. WHY DID YOU MAKE THEON GREYJOY SO LIKABLE IN THE SERIES! THE THINGS HE DOES...
I imagine they will merge book 4 and 5 into a season. Also they just casted a chick to be the wife in the "red wedding". So I imagine they are combining elements of book 3 into season 2 as well. Albeit the biggest event of book 3 imo, which book 2 has enough stuff to hold up a season (battle of blackwater is going to be the shit).

Fuck Theon! I'm cool with the Greyjoy's overall. It's the Frey's that need their heads on pikes.

For me, the show made Littlefinger so much more awesome than he was in the books. I'm glad he has his own scenes since he really needs his own chapters in the books.

Theme

Noob
No idea who you guys are talking about. Still a little fuzzy with the names, except the main ones like Arya, Sansa, Rob, Edard, Jeofrey, Jaime, and Tyrion to name a few off the top of my head.

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
Theon is the stuart to the Starks. He mainly helps out Robb Stark and saved Bran Stark from the wildlings in season 1. The Greyjoys are a house from a set of islands that are explored in detail during book/season 2. Theon becomes a more full character with some new (unlikable imo) qualities.

Littlefinger is also known a Pyter Bailish. He's the guy who is normally seen with the fat bald guy (Varies) in King's Landing. He looks like Dr. Strange.