What's new

Game modes Injustice 2

Parasurama

Dragon
What other game modes do you guys expect?

I am specifically interested in team battle or tag type of gameplay. I think as a game based around factions or teams... there should be a tag mode or a team of 3v3 where you could pick 3 characters.

Also special teams like the World's Finest- Batman and Superman duo.

I suspect there will be a king of the hill mode but I think a superhero game needs this type of team battle mode but more similar to the tag mode in mk9 than team battle in mkx.

Rajhkeem Beck

Mr. Still Getting it Together
I believe they've stated on stream that there is no tag mode. As far as online modes, there may be something similar to the group faction battles from mkx ,but no one really played those. I personally (just an opinion) think they are avoiding adding tag modes to their games on purpose because their working on a specific tag game of their own, possibly mk vs injustice (dc 2). It actually would make sense and with their experience on developing both ips equally (2 games a piece under the netherrealm banner since 2011) I believe it would be a great time to try it.

Thingy

Retired account
I would love an online mode made for people who want to play sets. A best of 5 matches(first to 3 wins), both in player matches and/or competitive. The one and done culture on NRS games is frustrating considering the pace of recent games. It would be nice to have a mode to play with like minded people.

Evil Canadian

G O K U
Premium Supporter
I know a friend who would go gaga if some form of injustice styled puzzle kombat was introduced. He was so hardcore into that he got #1 on ladder for XBL, then went out and bought a ps2+internet adapter to get #1 on there as well.

Paul the Octopus

Slow Starter
I would love an SFV style ranked with 2 out of 3, different divisions (gold, platinum, diamond, etc), and matchmaking which mostly put you against players of a similar level.

NRS Ranked is so bare bones - doesn't provide a feeling of progression and isn't a good way to learn the game. Leaderboards are also a total joke.

REYTHEGREAT

i hope the game brings a tournament mode that allows you to create a room and to set the number of games like, best out 3, 5 and so on. I think street fighter has something like that.

Kokoko

Somehow
According to DC All Access stream

Single Player:
- Play Story
- Single Fight
- The Multiverse
- Practice
- Tutorial

Multiplayer:
- Versus
- AI Battle Simulator
- Tournament

Can't say anything about online modes

I would love an SFV style ranked with 2 out of 3, different divisions (gold, platinum, diamond, etc), and matchmaking which mostly put you against players of a similar level.

NRS Ranked is so bare bones - doesn't provide a feeling of progression and isn't a good way to learn the game. Leaderboards are also a total joke.
This. As a budding online warrior, I hope they've added this to their ranked mode. Hopefully we can hear them talking more about this in the next couple of weeks.