What's new

General/Other Game - Milestone Challenges

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Sup?
In order to improve our game even more, i create this game that i would like everyone who mains skarlet to tag along and play.

In this game, i will come up with some special tasks that will be up for 1 or 2 weeks, that will hopefully help you improove your game during this time, and also help to analyse how skarlet will perform with such particularities. You only need to record the milestone on video and present it.

The milestone of the week, that i'm setting for everyone of us is:

" This week when you use skarlet, do not use armor in any of your fights, and try to be as many competitive as you can."

Record and post it here

AssassiN

Noob
Sup?
In order to improve our game even more, i create this game that i would like everyone who mains skarlet to tag along and play.

In this game, i will come up with some special tasks that will be up for 1 or 2 weeks, that will hopefully help you improove your game during this time, and also help to analyse how skarlet will perform with such particularities. You only need to record the milestone on video and present it.

The milestone of the week, that i'm setting for everyone of us is:

" This week when you use skarlet, do not use armor in any of your fights, and try to be as many competitive as you can."

Record and post it here
I'm liking the idea, I've actually done that for a while to improve my overall gameplay with her.
Makes you better with her and def without meter, I've seen it too many times that meter gets spent the minute the player gets it.

ryublaze

Noob
This reminds me of when I first got MK9 I wanted to play a turtle Sub-Zero so I would make it my goal to never lose 50% of my health lol.