What's new

Game Freezing Issues on XBL

So far I've added everybody on here. Hopefully we can get together tonight and play some. Maybe we do one big room of King Of The Hill or something.

dmnc011m

PSN: KomboDrop
Add me if you dare, just make sure to identify yourself as a tym user.
My gamer tag is KomboDrop and before you add me... I play Superman and Wonder Woman.

kevkopdx

Noob
Hope someone can help me, Im completely confused as to whats going on. Here is whats happening:

The other day i loaded the game and all of my iOS unlocks started showing up and i figure great my game save is wiped.. So all of my data is gone except for my rank wins/losses and my character stats. (this was tuesday)
Next day, load game, look at stats and only Batgirl(my main) stats are gone. Whats odd is that I no longer register losses with her. So now im like 48wins 0 losses.
Now today, I log in, download the new star labs dlc and lo and behold all of my iOs unlocks start flashing up on the screen. Reset again. So I can figure maybe the dlc screwed something up today but as for the other times i dont know.

Im on xbox and ive cleared cache,.i havent erased any save files and none of my other game saves are corrupt.

Im not an achievement nut, but having a giant W/L and being level one is annoying... i get hate mail with ppl thinking im modding stuff and i lost any costumes and things from playing the campaign. Ive had zero issues with this game until now and its really aggravating...

This happen to anyone? Any fixes? thanks in advance for any help :)

Flagg

Noob
Apologies in advance as im sure i've seen a thread on this before but I can't find it.

Since the latest patch and MMH, my XBox keeps randomly freezing where I have to turn the thing off and on again. I thought this might be the system itself and maybe it's coming to the end, but when I take the Injustice disc out and play something else on my harddrive like Darkstalkers, I have no issues.

I even deleted the last MMH download and patch and I thought everything was fine but I got the problem again after about 10 minutes playing in the lab.

Anyone know what this is? I had a problem with MK 9 where I couldn't play on Acid Pit or Desert stage without the game freezing, also now on Courtyard.

This is really annoying and I only had this with games by NRS. Do I need to delete everything for Injustice and start afresh?

Flagg

Noob