What's new

Tech Gadget characters need to start using interactables more!

macro

Eezeepeezee
I feel that all gadget characters have to start using these tools more becuase
theres so many crazy setups for these interactables and it just seems like
all the gadget characters are ignoring them. this video below will just show
how stupid some of these setups can be and i even feel that Nightwing
can become alot better from just interactable setups.

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
jeeze... macro.. calm down with all these set ups!!!! lmao jk.. keep it coming. I agree with NW players making better use of interactables, TV bombs for OTG combos or extra damage, car bombs as a mix up, gun/FoS laser for combo extensions and set ups. the possibilities can be endless if we put more work into it! ill hit the lab as soon as i get on!!

shinobispectre

Heart of A Champion, Skill of a Noob :P
Wait wait wait, you meant to tell me that interactables can be used in other ways besides being thrown and dive kicked off of? Hax I call hax. Gadget characters are a myth, only the Computer controlled characters know how to use gadgets. (On a serious note. Why don't more people use them? Well timed, its a free escape from the corner and practically infinite use on some interactables with little cool down. Good stuff to people trying to use all the gadgets at their disposal! Good luck!)

TheBoyBlunder

They love my Grayson
Well, marco....I was reading my book, now I gotta go practice this for 10 minutes. thanks a lot!

Not as involved as trait -> swipe -> toss an interactable but solid nonetheless.
Hold this ground pound to those toes if you trying to call out trait, and if you go for air MB fireballs, 3 dashes in and I'm in that culo. NW can make Zod's zoning uncomfortable even though Zod beats NW full screen in the long run, but those interactable set ups won't be free!

macro

Eezeepeezee
Well, marco....I was reading my book, now I gotta go practice this for 10 minutes. thanks a lot!

Hold this ground pound to those toes if you trying to call out trait, and if you go for air MB fireballs, 3 dashes in and I'm in that culo. NW can make Zod's zoning uncomfortable even though Zod beats NW full screen in the long run, but those interactable set ups won't be free!
@AK Pig Of The Hut did you record the games we had the other day? I think it would help out the Nightwing community
alot, anything too help out the my fellow Dicks even if i did lose quite a bit.

Last edited:

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player

Give us a little break down of the set bro.
That's the thing it's hard to remember all of what i did that's y i also would love to see those games.
But what i can say i will post in the matchup thread.
Yes I did ill post sometime and tag u

It's a bad MU like 7-3 bad