What's new

Gadget and acrobatic characters?

I looked but cant find an answer. Are they the same or two different things? I know power characters, but what are gadget and acrobatic characters and what is the difference? Which one jumps off the interactables and which one sticks bombs to them?

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
The one that jumps off interactables is the acrobatic character. The one that plants bombs is a gadget character. Just specifying just in case you didn't get Gabriel's joke.

cpmd4

Slaughter is the Best Medicine
A lot of interactables can be jumped off by both gadget and acrobatic characters. General rule of thumb is if it's on the ground, both can launch off (gadgets can choose to blow them up or launch). If it's in the air, only acrobatic characters launch. Some exceptions, like the gargoyle at Wayne Manor, which can be launched off by both and not blown up by gadgets though it's in the air.

Is it just those three? and they are two seperate styles, gadget and acrobatic? Because I swear I thought batman and most of his characters are gadget characters but they all jump off the interactables? I think I'm just confused.

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
Is it just those three? and they are two seperate styles, gadget and acrobatic? Because I swear I thought batman and most of his characters are gadget characters but they all jump off the interactables? I think I'm just confused.
If you hold down while jumping off you plant a bomb (this is optional). However, a gadget character cannot jump of an aerial interactable like a T.V. in the Asylum.

A lot of interactables can be jumped off by both gadget and acrobatic characters. General rule of thumb is if it's on the ground, both can launch off (gadgets can choose to blow them up or launch). If it's in the air, only acrobatic characters launch. Some exceptions, like the gargoyle at Wayne Manor, which can be launched off by both and not blown up by gadgets though it's in the air.
So it varies by the interactable whether they jump off it or blow it up?

cpmd4

Slaughter is the Best Medicine
The acrobatic characters are Raven, Killer Frost, Scorpion, Flash. I'm not sure about Green Arrow and Joker.

Think of Gadget characters as better versions of Acrobatic characters, although yes they are seperate. They are almost the same except Gadget characters can blow up stuff they jump off of if they choose, an Acrobatic can only jump. If something is in the air (think Arkham TVs, floating cars in Metropolis) Gadgets can only blow them up, Acrobatics launch themselves off them and can do so repeatedly.