What's new

FYI Patch is out on PS4 and Xbox with the 3rd Variations

Evil Canadian

G O K U
Premium Supporter
Dude it's totally useless
The start up is hilarious
PEOPLE SAY IT DOESNT EVEN COMBO FROM B23 ANYMORE ITS JUST BOLA WITH MORE DAMAGE NOW WHATS EVEN THE POINT

AHHHHH

also apparently kotal ex command grab nonlonger takes you out of the corner and I'm low key freaking out here

Zer0_h0ur

XBL tag: South of Zero
PEOPLE SAY IT DOESNT EVEN COMBO FROM B23 ANYMORE ITS JUST BOLA WITH MORE DAMAGE NOW WHATS EVEN THE POINT

AHHHHH

also apparently kotal ex command grab nonlonger takes you out of the corner and I'm low key freaking out here
Tiny damage buff bola with a near impossible non combo able KB, and two slots

AHHHHH

What? Used to love kotal in mkx, I may have to make a return

AHHHHH

It's not all bad for Kollector you can combo 4 into Chakram now

But you can also do the same with Bola lol

Arqwart

D'Vorah for KP2 copium

AHHHHH

Let's be more specific here. Does it allow Kotal to choose the direction or does the enhanced just stay on the same side while regular swaps?

Kano lowkey dummy good
And thicc. :p:REO

Darth-Nero

Come Thunder! Come Lightning!
I think they delayed notes on purpose just so twitter explodes with discovery tweets. I just find the idea of patch rolling out while patch notes somehow not ready yet is mind boggling.